Apology note(part 2)

Harry's POV: 

I feel really relived that I gave sky the apology note along with some breakfast 

Agh....

You know the feeling when you are in your car and just speeding along the road and your hair ruffling to the wind and the morning sunshine hits your face......it would feel amazing but unfortunately I can't do that cuz of the paps they go around taking pictures and it so damn annoying and they make up some shitty rumors that are not even true, specially if you are coming out of someone's house in the morning........ if you know what I mean.

Well luckily no paps attacked me I was all safe, no more new rumors. 

It's been a long time since I called the boys ....so I tried calling them but nobody lifted up the phone so I Guss ill just sleep the whole day.Nice plan ain't it babe?

Sky's POV: 

I woke up and I found a tray full of yummy breakfast and a small note??  

That's weird..i'm not usually the girl people would give notes too...

i was even voted 'The Nerdiest Nerd' in High School..i didn't mind.It's pretty fun being smart and intelligent

I shrugged it away and focussed my attention on the pink card lying on the table.

I quickly opened the note and it read

' so sorry sky, I have been acting like a dick lately please forgive me for what I had done the other day and whatever you said was right And I am accepting it was my fault and your were right all along and can you please not call Simon and tell him about this? Please? Anyways enjoy you breakfast. 

Love  

Harry xoxo'

Omg I was very sweet of him to write the note but I still am pissed with him cuz he dug his nails into my skin and the marks are still there...but poor thing he does need help and he is also a teen like me.......should I or should I not? Maybe I should one last time I am forgiving him that's all and no more forgiving him if he starts up a stupid fight.so I just quickly finished my breakfast and showered up and drove to Harry's house and I rang the door bell so many times but nobody opened.... Maybe he went out or something.......so ill come back next time. 

It has been a long time since I have had girl time with my friends and so I called up shray and sam both of them have been there for me no matter what. So I called them up and asked them to meet me at this restaurant near the beach heard it was good so ya..... why not give it a shot! 

I just love it when you are driving early in the mornings when the sun falls on your face and hair flying in different directions but still gives you this awesome vibe.

Here I was waiting for my friends to come and none showed up and I called them again but they had changed the plans and they had something else to do ........Agh! last minute changes ........well I had no other job to do so ill just go home then so I hopped into my car and started it but karma has its timings and my petrol tank it empty and I have not idea how to get my car home or how to get myself home........HARRY he was the first person to come to my mind........... wired........but still I do need help...........

HELLO HARRY!

Ya......who's this?.His voice sounded husky maybe he just woke up.

Sorry to wake you up in the morning but my ran out of petrol and I have to get home so could give me a ride?

UMM.......Ya tell me where you are and ill come and pick you up.