Finally!

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

We were all sitting in the living room, raindrops hitting the window. It was now afternoon, and it has been raining ever since this morning, and everyone was bored to death. Right now Edmund was under a chair, probably messing something up, I was sitting next to the window with Lucy on my lap, Peter was sitting on a chair, and Susan was sitting on the couch with a dictionary on her lap. Apparently, she made up a fabulous game, which contains logic. As usual. She was reading a word from a dictionary, and we were supposed to guess its origin.
"Gas-tro-vas-cu-lar." She read. "Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular." She told Peter again. Peter gave a bored sigh.
"Is it Latin?" he asked, trying to at least get a hint or a clue of what the word means.
"Yes." She answered.
"Is it Latin for 'worst game ever intended'?" Edmund snickered, making Peter chuckle, and me and Lucy giggle a bit, but I tried to suppress it as soon as I saw Susan's glare. But there was a bit of hurt in her eyes as well, so I felt a little guilty. She just huffed and closed the dictionary. Suddenly, Lucy look like she got an idea, and jumped off of my lap.
"We could play hide-and-seek." She said eagerly.
"But we're already having so much fun." Peter said sarcastically, keeping his eyes on Susan. She just huffed and glared at him.
"Come on, Peter! Please!" Lucy exclaimed. "Pretty please?" She pouted, doing the puppy dog eyes. She looked so cute and innocent. Peter looked down, and then looked up with a smile.
"One, two, three..." he started counting, making Lucy grin hugely.
"What?!" Edmund exclaimed annoyed, and Susan just huffed again. Lucy pulled me up from my chair, and we both ran out the door and into the hallway. We ran up many flies of stairs, until we reached another hallway. I ran and hid behind a bookcase, whilst Lucy made a run for place behind the curtains, but in the last second Edmund pulled her away and took her spot. "I was here first." He sneered at her, making her huff, and run away to find a different place to hide. I ran after her, but not before giving Edmund a disapproving look. I ran after her, until we reached a spare room, on the top floor of the house. When we walked in, I coughed because of the amount of dust in the air. The only thing in this room, was something at the end of the room, covered with a white sheet, which was also covered in dust. Lucy slowly walked forward, while I closed the door behind us. Then, I followed her, and we both pulled off the sheet. Under it, there was a magnificent wardrobe. I slowly opened its door, and took a step inside. Lucy looked at me confused, but I just kept walking further in. I don't know why, but I just felt a pull towards this wardrobe. I felt magic. I heard Lucy behind me. Suddenly, I felt something wet on my shoulder. I looked at it, and noticed a small wet drop. I started walking faster, until I saw a bright light further ahead. I quickened my pace, and started jogging towards the light. When I reached it, I saw a beautiful forest, covered in snow in front of me. I felt Lucy's hand in mine, but I couldn't take my eyes of the sight in front of me. We were in Narnia.
"Finally." I said under my breath, happy beyond belief to be back in the land that I felt like was my true home. Where I wasn't different.