The Second Prophecy

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

    We all watched from where we were sat on the branch high up in the tree as the Fox covered our tracks with his tail. Suddenly we all jumped as the wolfs pushed through the barrel that covered the tunnel, and circled the Fox.
"Welcome, Cousins." He said with a hint of fear in his voice. "I think you're looking for something."
"Don't be too smart!" Maugrim, the leader of the pack, growled. "You've already had problems with us before. We're looking for a group of humans." He snarled, making the Fox laugh nervously.
"H-Humans? It's a truly rare sight in Narnia." I shared a look with Peter, who wrapped his arm around me comfortingly, and with Susan before looking back down. "This information must be worth a lot." Suddenly one of the wolfs jumped on the Fox, and embedded his teeth into his rib cage, holding him off the ground. The Fox whimpered in pain, whilst Lucy gasped, but Susan and I quickly covered her mouth. I flinched and a small, quiet whimper escaped my mouth, causing Peter to pull me into his chest. I grabbed a first of his shirt, and hid my face in his chest. I heard Mrs. Beaver also give a muffled gasp, so I'm guessing Mr. Beaver covered her mouth. I opened my eyes when I heard Maugrim's voice once again.
"As much as your life." He cackled, whilst the Fox gave a small sigh of agony. "But it's still something. Where have they headed?!" My siblings and I glanced at each other in fear, and Susan took her hand off of Lucy's mouth. We all trembled in fear as we saw the Fox glance up at us, before sighing.
"North." He whimpered, making us all give sighs of relief. "They ran North."
"Come on!" Maugrim ordered as the wolf that was holding the Fox threw him aside, making him whimper in agony once again, and ran off along with others.
    We waited for a minute or two to make sure they were gone, and then I quickly jumped off of the branch we were sitting on and ran over to the Fox.
"Are you alright?" I asked concerned, kneeling beside him and examining his wound.
"As good as I can be." He whimpered, smiling a small smile. I sighed as I heard the others coming down.
"Thank you."

*10 minutes later*

"They were helping Tumnus." The Fox explained as he lied on my lap, whilst Mrs. Beaver was taking care of his wound. We were all sitting around a bonfire that Peter made Mr. beaver, Mrs. Beaver, and I were sitting in snow on one side, Lucy and Susan were sitting on a log and stool on the other side, and peter was sitting in snow in between us. "I didn't warn them in time." As soon as he finished, he whimpered in pain once again.
"Did they hurt you?" Lucy asked worriedly, and he laughed a painful laugh.
"Now I know where all the stories about the Big Bad Wolf come from." He laughed, making Lucy smile a small smile, before whimpering in pain once again. "Oww!!"
"Oh, stop squirming!" Mrs. Beaver scolded him, as he squirmed on my lap. "Worse than beaver on bath day."
"Don't remind me." Mr. Beaver shook his head, making us all crack a smile.
"Thank you for the hospitality," The Fox thanked, getting up and jumping off of my lap. "but I will take care of that wound another time."
"You're leaving?" I asked worriedly. he won't go far with the kind of wound he has.
"It was an honor, Your Majesty." He bowed to me, and mine and my siblings' eyes widened. "But time is running, and Aslan ordered me to gather the troops for the army."
"You've seen Aslan?" Mr. Beaver asked in awe.
"What's he like?" Mrs. Beaver asked as well, excited.
"Like everything we ever dreamed of. It will very good to have him by your side in the war against the Witch." The Fox replied.
"We will not be a part of this war." Susan said, shaking her head, making the Fox's eyes widen.
"But surely, King Peter, Queen Annabelle, the prophecies." He exclaimed, looking at me and Peter, making us share a glance.
"We can't go to war without you." Mr. Beaver said, and I sighed.
"We just want to get our brother back." Peter said finally, making the Fox and the beavers drop their heads down in disappointment. I sighed. This is it.
"I will fight." I said confidently, making my siblings look at me in shock, and the beavers and the Fox in pride and hope. I then turned to look at my siblings. " I will not let these people suffer when I can actually do something about it."
''Thank you, My Queen." The Fox breathed out. "The prophecy is right. You are the light in the darkness."
"What prophecy?" I asked. "If you want me to believe this prophecy is talking about me, I need to hear it."
"We'll tell you in a second, Dear." Mrs. Beaver assured, and I nodded.
"I need to go now, but please, your Majesties follow your sister. We need you." The Fox pleaded, before turning around and walking away.
"Wait!" I called after him, standing up, making him turn around to look at me. "Let me help you with that." I gestured to his wound. I saw he was about to protest, so I quickly explained. "You won't get far before you collapse. It needs to be taken care of." I then walked over to him. "Lie down." I ordered, and he reluctantly obeyed, making me smile a small smile and I knelt down next to him, putting my hand about an inch away from the wound. I could feel my siblings', the Beavers', and the Fox's eyes on me. "Et ne sit dolori vulnus." I chanted, and suddenly a bright, white light illuminated form the wound, making me close my eyes. When it disappeared, the wound was completely healed. The Fox looked up at me in awe. I smiled kindly at him, and we both got up.
"Thank you, Your Highness." He bowed, and I smiled one more time, before letting him leave. I then walked back to the bonfire, and sat down in between Susan and Peter.
"How did you do that?" Peter asked in amazement, and I sighed.
"It's time for you to know." My siblings looked at me, confused. "I have magic. And before you jump to any conclusions, let me explain." They shut the mouths that were open, making me smile a small, relieved smile. "Our Mom is a magical being, and she passed that gift, or curse, onto me. It wasn't my choice."
"But if our mom has magic, then why only you have it? Why not all of us?" Susan asked, confused.
"The rule of magic is that if both parents have magic, all children will inherit it, but if only one parent has it, only the middle child will have it." I explained, and then nodded, but I could see the disappointment in Susan and Peter's eyes. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted to, but Mom and Dad thought that you weren't ready yet. I honestly felt horrible for lying to you, but it was the only option at the time." I said, and they both nodded, giving me understanding smiles. They both put their arms around me, and I smiled, turning to Mr. and Mrs. beaver. "Can I hear the prophecy now?"
"No one really knows the exact prophecy, Anna. Not even Aslan. It was made millions of years ago. The only reason why everyone still remembers it is because that is the one prophecy that brings hope to us all." Mr. Beaver said, and I nodded for them to continue.
"It foretold that one Daughter of Eve, the one with the magical powers, will defeat the White Witch. But not only that. This beauty is going to bring peace to the entire land whenever she will be here. It's you, Annabelle. You are the only person who can save us. It is told that this beauty will have the power within, that will save not only us, but also herself and her family." Mrs. Beaver explained, and I looked at them in shock. "You are the light to the darkness. The love to the hatred. You are life itself. You are the hope. You are the Once and Future Queen."

*Edmund's P.O.V.*

"You're Lucy and Annabelle's brother." I looked up at the faun as I heard these words leave his mouth. I sighed in shame.
"Yes, that's me."
"Are your sisters alright? Are they in danger?"