Our Savior

*Third Person's P.O.V.*

    Peter stood on top of a hill, looking at the amazing view in front of him. His eyes then landed on the castle in his view.
"This is Cair Paravel. The castle of five thrones." Aslan spoke, walking up to stand by the future High King. "You will sit in one of them. As a King." He then looked up at Peter. "You doubt the prophecy?"
"No." Peter shook his head, but then looked at the Lion. "Aslan... But I'm only-"
"Peter Pevensie. You and your siblings are former occupants if Finchley." Aslan cut him off, making Peter's eyes widen in shock that the Great Lion knows all that. "Beaver also told me that your dear sister threatened to turn him into a hat." They both chuckled, but Peter still smiled warmly at the thought of his younger sister.

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

    I walked out of my tent and walked down to the stream, only to see my two sisters already there. They turned around once they heard me approaching, and their mouths dropped open.
"What?" I asked, looking down at myself. I then looked up at them, and they quickly shook their heads, trying to snap out of their shock.
"You look so beautiful, Anna." Susan said, and I smiled when Lucy hugged my waist.
"You look like Mom." She said quietly, and I smiled softly, walking over to the stream.
"The last time she wore something like that was before the war." I replied, and shared a short look with Susan, before sighing.
"Let's take a dress for her!" Lucy exclaimed excitedly. "Or a whole trunk!"
"Will we ever see each other again, though?" Susan asked sadly, making Lucy sigh and me to wrap my arms around both of them. Susan must have noticed the sad look on Lucy's face, as she turned around to face her.
"Oh I'm sorry." She said quietly, making Lucy looked up at her. "I was different once, wasn't I?"
"Yes." Lucy said sadly, and then suddenly a smirk grew on her face. "You were fun once." She said and started laughing, whilst I chuckled.
"Oh really?" Susan asked with a smirk of her own, and then quickly leaned down, splashing the water from the stream at us. Lucy and I both shrieked in surprise, and the quickly splashed her back, making her gasp. We all kept splashing and laughing for a moment, and then I decided it was enough and stepped out of the stream, walking over to the branch on which we had draped our towels across. Lucy and Susan followed me, and I pulled my towel down, only to reveal a growling Maugrim behind it. I screamed and jumped back, and Susan and Lucy screamed behind me.
"Don't run anymore. We're tired." Maugrim taunted, and I turned to the right as I heard another wolf approaching.
"We will kill you quickly." My eyes landed on Susan's horn and my locket which were next to our tent along with our weapons, and I shared a quick look with Susan, before throwing the towel I still held in my hand at Maugrim, whilst she quickly ran as fast as she could towards our weapons. I ushered Lucy quickly towards the tree and helped her climb up. I then quickly looked towards the other wolf as he was about to lunge at us, and felt my eyes flash gold as I threw him against a tree. Maugrim was still struggling to get the towel off of his head as Susan blew her horn and quickly ran back to us. I gestured for her to climb the tree up, and she quickly did so, with me following closely behind her. Once I positioned myself on one of the branches, Maugrim unexpectedly threw the towel off of himself, and barked at us, causing me to jump and for my feet to slip off of the branch. The other wolf regained his consciousness and started jumping up along with Maugrim, trying to bite my feet, which were still swinging off of the branch, with me struggling to get them up without slipping off of the branch. I looked up sharply as I heard someone running across the stream towards us. It was Peter.
"Leave them alone!!" He yelled, unsheathing his sword. He finally ran over to us, pointing the sword at the wolfs. I then managed to get my feet back up on the branch.
"Pete!!" Lucy screamed, before yelping once more in fear. Susan quickly put her arm around her comfortingly as they sat on the same branch, a little higher than me.  
"You again?!" Maugrim barked at our older brother, as he started circling Peter along with the other wolf. "We've already been through this. We all know you don't have enough courage!" He taunted.
"Peter!!"I called, making him look up. "Be careful!" He then looked back at Maugrim, as the other wolf suddenly yelped. We all sharply looked over as we heard him yelp, and saw Aslan's paw holding him to the ground, as Oreius and some of the other soldiers ran over. Oreius swung his sword around with a short battle yell, ready to attack, but Aslan's voice stopped him.
"Stop! Hold back!" He ordered, causing Oreius to stretch the arm he had his sword in out, commanding the soldiers to stop. He was the general after all. "This is Peter's battle." I looked down at my older brother worriedly, as he brought his gaze back on Maugrim.
"You may think that you're king, but you will die. LIKE A DOG!!" He barked, and lunged at Peter.
"Peter!" Lucy called worriedly, and the my sisters and I screamed in fear of loosing our brother, before quickly jumping off of the branches we were sitting on, and running over to Peter, who lied still on the ground, with Maugrim's dead form on top of him. Lucy and Susan knelt on one side of him, and I knelt on his other side, and we all pushed Maugrim off of our brother. Peter then shot up into a sitting position and looked around in fear with quick and shaky breaths. Once his eyes landed on us, a huge relief was visible in them, before we threw ourselves onto him, engulfing him in a huge hug, making him hug us tightly. We all looked over at the wolf running away after Aslan let him go, and then at the Lion himself.
"After him." He ordered, making us look at him. My sisters and I didn't choke Peter in our hug anymore, but he still held my hands. "He will lead you to Edmund." I looked up at Aslan with gratitude, and he smiled softly at me in return. Oreius just nodded and ran off with the soldiers that came to our rescue after the wolf, whilst Aslan looked at Peter. "Peter. Clean your sword." My brother glanced at me, and then quickly retrieved his sword form Maugrim's side, only to reveal it covered in blood. He then quickly wiped it on grass, and stood up. "Kneel." Aslan commanded, and Peter quickly did so, kneeling in front of the Great Lion, with his sword in front of him, and his hands on the hilt of it. Aslan then placed his paw on Peter's shoulder. "Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane. Knight of Narnia." He said, and took his paw off of Peter's shoulder. Peter then stood up, and looked at us in shock and amazement, and we looked at him with smiles. He then sheathed his sword, and Aslan looked at me. "Annabelle, will you please walk with me?" He asked, and I glanced at my siblings, who nodded, and nodded my head.
"Of course." Aslan then turned around and started to walk away, and I started following him, before turning back around and hugging Peter quickly, who still looked a little worried, Once I let him go, I smiled softly at him, and then followed Aslan.
    We walked in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, until he finally spoke.
"You remind me of someone." I stopped, and he stopped as well. I looked at him, confused. Who could I possibly remind him of?
"Who?"
"Swanwhite I." He replied, as we continued walking. "She was very beautiful, and a Queen of Narnia. She was even named Swanwhite, the Beautiful. Many Narnians said that if her face was to reflect in a pool, the image of her face would remain there for a year and a day. You are very beautiful as well, dear one. But I know you do not believe this." I stopped walking.
"Alright, maybe I am beautiful, but I can't be that beautiful. I cannot possibly be as beautiful as the Queen you just told me about." I said, and he turned to look at me.
"You are right." He said, and then a soft smile formed on his face. "You are even more beautiful. Because you are not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. Always remember that."