Aslan's Camp

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

    I gasped for air and gave a shake of my head to get the wet hair out of my face as soon as the glacier my siblings and I were lying on with Peter's sword still stuck in it and him holding onto it got out from underwater. I looked around with wide eyes, as the water of the river pushed us down the river with great speed. I quickly peaked over Peter to look at Lucy when I heard her scream, and noticed her slipping, but luckily Peter caught her and pulled her back. We continued to float further down, until I heard a sudden splash behind me. I whipped my head around, and saw something that made my heart stop. Lucy slipped off of our glacier, and was struggling to stay afloat. I didn't waist a second. I quickly let go of Peter and slipped off the glacier, pushing against the river currents and waved and swimming towards Lucy, which wasn't easy because the waved were pushing against me. Once I finally got to her, I quickly grabbed her, putting her arms around my neck.
"A-Anna." She stammered, obviously terrified. I quickly hugged her tighter as the river pushed us further down the river.
"It's okay, Lucy. We'll be okay." I soothed. I then closed my eyes, and tried to clear my mind. "Curabitur et nos nos iuvare rursus ex aqua ad nostram familiam sequuntur." I chanted, and suddenly the waves started pushing us towards the shore instead. Once we got to the land, we lied down on the snow, and even though we were cold, we sighed in relief. I let Lucy go, and we both lied on our backs, trying to catch our breaths. After a moment I got up, pulling Lucy up with me. It was only then that I noticed that we both lost our coats. Lucy looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I sighed and hugged her trembling figure tightly. I can't even imagine how she must be feeling right now. She almost drowned, and she is only 10 years old.
"ANNABELLE!!!"
"LUCY!!!"
    I whipped around as I heard our siblings calling our names. I looked down at my little sister, and grabbed her hand, leading her towards the sound of Susan and Peter's voices. After a while of walking, we finally caught the side of our siblings, whose backs were turned our way.
"I think I lost my coat!" Lucy called, wrapping her sweater tighter around her, making Susan and Peter whip around. Once they set their eyes on us, they both gave huge sighs of relief as we walked up to them.
"Don't worry little one." Mr. Beaver assured Lucy. They all three will take good care of you."
    Once we reached them, Peter immediately put Lucy's coat on her shoulders whilst Susan hugged me tightly, crying into my neck with relief and happiness. I chuckled quietly and hugged her back just as tightly. After we pulled away, I walked over to Peter, who immediately pulled me into a hug, and I could feel him shaking. I smiled softly and hugged him back tightly.
"Besides, you soon won't need a coat anymore." Mrs. Beaver told us as she faced the forest. We all looked at her curiously, and looked at the forest as well. My eyes widened and a smile grew on my face as I saw the snow slowly melting. I shared a look with Peter, and then we started walking into the forest. We all looked up as we walked and I smiled as I saw a flower shooting up through the snow on a branch of a tree.

*10 minutes later*

"Anna!" I heard the Beavers and my siblings exclaim, making me turn around.
"What?" They didn't say anything, but just stared at the ground beneath me with wide eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, and looked down as well, before staggering back in shock. Where I stood just a second ago, were now many colorful flowers. I looked down once more, and saw the same thing happening once again. Where I stood now, many flowers grew as well. I looked at everyone in shock, and they returned the look. Except for Mr. beaver.
"We told you Anna. You are hope. The nature feels it too." He said nonchalantly, making me look at him with wide eyes. But at the same time with a smile on my face.

*45 minutes later*

    We traveled through the forest, now completely dry. We left our coats hanging on the branches, and my siblings have also left their sweaters. Almost all of the snow has melted. The Spring has begun.

*30 minutes later*

    The horn sounded from afar, and I turned around, looking up, only to see a centaur on top of a cliff, blowing the horn. I looked at my siblings, and we all shared a small smile, before continuing on our journey. We could already see Aslan's camp. In fact, we were only a few meters away from it. We all walked through a grass field, when suddenly I heard rustling behind me. I turned around, and saw many petals flowing in a trail from a tree, before forming into a beautiful lady. A dryad. She waved at me happily, and I returned the gesture happily. I then smiled at her, and quickly caught up with my siblings. I shared an amazed look with Peter as we entered the camp.
    We all looked to our left, only to see two female centaurs looking at us in amazement. We then looked to our right, and saw fauns and centaurs making weapons, but once they caught the sight of us, they looked at us in awe. There was also a panther and a boar. The four of us smiled at them, before walking further in. I suddenly heard many footsteps behind us, and turned around, only to see many, many different creatures following us. I shared an amazed look with Peter and Susan once more. We looked to our left again, and saw a huge black bear lying down next to a satyr who was working on weapons.
"Why are they staring at us?" Susan asked through her teeth, trying not to be noticed as rude. I smiled at her.
"They haven't seen creatures like us yet." I said jokingly, making them all chuckle.
"I actuallyy think everryone is staring at you, Anna." Peter said, making me look up at him surprised.
"Me? Why me?"
"Didn't you listen to a word the Beavers have said?" He asked me. "You will be the one to defeat the White Witch." I shook my head. I don't think I can do this...

*Third Person's P.O.V.*

    Peter Pevensie was right. All of the creatures were mainly looking at Annabelle in admiration, hope, amazement, and awe. The prophecy about her was very well-known, and even though no one knew the exact words of it, they all knew the exact meaning. This beautiful, caring, gentle, just, valiant, magnificent, majestic, kind girl will save them all. She will soon become a Queen. The High Queen. She is the Once and Future Queen.

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"Oh stop your fussing! You look lovely!" Mr. Beaver said in a hushed tone to his wife as she was trying to make herself look more 'presentable', making me smile. We then all came to a stop as we reached a big platform made out of stone and grass, with a powerfully looking centaur on the left, and a gold and red tent on the right. We stopped in front of the centaur, and Peter unsheathed his sword, holding it high up in the air.
"We have come to see Aslan." He said confidently, making me look at him proudly. The centaur did not answer, but looked at the tent instead. We all looked at him confused, before following his gaze. Suddenly we heard many clangs of armor, making us turn around, only to see all the Narnians kneeling down or bowing low. We then turned back around to look at the tent, and waited. After a few seconds, a magnificent golden lion stepped out of it, walking to stand in the middle of the platform, looking us over with an approving look. I looked at the Lion in amazement. I could see the wisdom and kindness in his eyes. This is Aslan.
    We didn't waist a second. We all looked at him for a moment longer, before kneeling down and bowing our heads in respect.
"Welcome Peter, Son of Adam." Aslan welcomed, and I could see Peter raise his head from the corner of my eye. "Welcome Susan, Annabelle, and Lucy, Daughters of Eve." My sisters and I all raised our heads to look at him. "Welcome Beavers, you have my gratitude, but where is the second brother?" Peter and I shared a look, before getting up with everyone else following.
"That's why we're here. To ask for your help." Peter said, sheathing his sword.
"We were separated along the way." Susan said, making Peter take a deep breath.
"Edmund was captured by the White Witch." He said.
"Captured? How did this happen?" Aslan asked, making me and my siblings look down. None of us could answer this question. It was too painful.
"Well, uh... He betrayed them... Your Highness." Mr. Beaver finally said, making everyone start whispering in anger and disbelief.
"Then he has betrayed us all!" The centaur that stood on Aslan's right said outraged, making me and my siblings look down once again.
"Silence, Oreius!" Aslan growled. "We don't yet know everything." He said in a gentler tone, looking at me and Peter.
"I was too hard on him." Peter said, making me and our sisters look up at him. "It's my fault." I placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"It's our fault." It's true. I should have shown Edmund that we all do care for him as soon as I saw the aura of dark magic radiating off of him. I shouldn't have made him even more upset. I knew how much he cared about having a close relationship with me. I should have done something.
"He's our brother." Lucy said pleadingly in a quiet tone, making us all look at her.
"I know, my dear. Which is why his betrayal hurts so much." Aslan told her gently, before looking back at me and Peter. "It won't be easy to save him."