Sweet Roses Have Demon Thorns, too

~At school~

~At school~

The concert went splendidly and Goten, along with the group of new time jumpers, arrived just in time to see Yuni sing a solo in honor of her parents. It had been a long time since Sesshomaru had truly listened to any music. He didn't have time for it. When it wasn't Yuna singing, he didn't see much of a point in listening to the music. When Yuni sang a note for about forty seconds, she shocked everyone in the audience. She didn't always sing long music notes, but when she did, it had meaning to it.

Sesshomaru looked at her in awe. "She sounds just like Yuna."

Goten nodded, "I know. I remember the first time I noticed it too. She's truly my parents' daughter."

After Yuni finished the song, the concert was over

After Yuni finished the song, the concert was over. The men walked backstage to see Yuni, Kagome, Eri, and Konaka hugging from a job well done. She and Konaka had actually begun to get along, despite their differences. Finally, Yuni could see all of the light from Konaka's aura. She was still feeling the high from the show when she saw Goten. She smiled and started to walk to him but stopped when she saw Sesshomaru following close behind.

"Why is he here?", she said with an irritated tone in her voice as she placed her hands on her hips. "I thought we had a rule about strays?"

"Yuni, be nice," Goten replied with a sigh. "He will be staying with us for a while to determine if you should stay here or go with him."

Yuni looked at him angrily and stormed out of the school. Goten sighed and congratulated the girls and crew on a job well done. Eri looked at Yuni, walking away very confused.

~What is going on with her? She just came back after a week of being gone to who knows where and now she's acting like this?~, she thought as Konaka patted her back and congratulated on a job well done. She let the thought go and relished in the high from the performance. At least for now. Later she would get all the information from her cousin.

"Yuni what's-" Eri tried to say as Yuni rushed past them looked at her elder cousin, "What is going on? What happened to her?"

"It's a long and very complicated story." he laughed and looked at her, "So, how did your parents take your F?"