Dangerous Game

Sesshomaru snarled as his eyes turned blood red, "Give her BACK!"

He growled as he levitated in the air and drew his sword. His Bakusaiga hadn't gotten much use in this new time, but now all Sesshomaru wanted was to see Takeshi's head severed from his body and on the floor. ~I will NOT let him take her from me!~ he thought as he came to a reasonable distance from his opponent. Sesshomaru could see Yuni limp in Takeshi's arms. All of the anger coursed through him. He just wanted her back, and he would take by force if needed,

"Takeshi, you don't want to do this," Goten said, looking up at Takeshi as he held an unconscious Yuni, "Just let Yuni go. Please don't take her from us. What do you want?"

Akemi smacked him on the back of the head, "Formalities, seriously? If you don't give my sister back, I will rain Hell on all you hold dear, you bastard! Mark my words!"

"I have in my arms the only thing that I hold dear," Takeshi smiled a wicked smile and said, "I have who I wanted, and now there is nothing to stop me. The Yuni you know will soon be a distant memory. Now, if you'll all excuse us, there is much to be done."

With that, he disappeared, and Yuni was gone. Sesshomaru landed on the ground of the ballroom and slammed his fists into the tiles causing them to shatter. His anger radiated off of his body, and no one dared to get close. ~The bastard took her! He had this planned out for months while we lived our lives unaware of the dangers!~ he thought as his anger turned into sadness. No one knew what Takeshi was going to do to Yuni, but they knew it wasn't going to be good.

"Sesshomaru?" Akemi said, walking toward him with caution.

Sesshomaru stood up slowly and turned to face her, "Where do they live?"

"Sesshomaru now isn't the time to-"

"Isn't the time to what? Get the woman I love before they do something to change who she is completely?! Tell me what we should do? Wait for them to send an announcement that they've gotten married?! No! I will NOT stand by and let this happen!" Sesshomaru shouted and then turned and walked outside.

Akemi started to go after him but was stopped by Goten, "No. We need to let him process this."

"And just be angry about it?" Akemi said, shaking her head, "We need to all think this through. Any wrong move and something could happen to Yuni. They could kill her!"

"I doubt it," Kazue interjected, "He's in love with her. Probably more so than that other one. He must have been planning this while he was in hiding. Sitting and waiting for his brother to fail over and over again. I hate to say it, but I'll go and talk to him. You guys need us. We know all the information Yuni won't tell you guys."

Goten sighed and nodded his head. He knew that Kazue was right, but it didn't make him feel any better. She smiled and walked out into the gardens. Kazue spent twenty minutes looking for him before she found him by the waterfall. ~I should have guessed he'd go wherever Yuni would when she'd be upset.~ She half-expected trees to be destroyed and the area to look like a wasteland, but it wasn't. That was when she realized that he was coming down from the anger and hurt. Now was the best chance to talk to him.

"Hey, look, I know you don't wanna talk to anyone, but you've gotta hear me out, okay? Just listen," she said and waited for a response. When there wasn't one, she went closer and spoke again, "Alright, so this guy is new territory. We have no clue about who he is as a person or what he's going to do, right? Well, he has Yuni and wants her to be his. We know that much. My sources tell me that he has two sisters, along with his brother. Why don't we find out more information? That way, we might be able to find out where he is hiding and what he might be planning on doing to Yuni."