Sabotage

Yuni and Yasu went back into the ballroom to see everyone enjoying themselves immensely. It made her smile to see that the ball had been such a success. They managed to keep the press at bay and keep everyone at the ball entertained. She smiled as she parted ways from Yasu and returned to her friends.

"Girl," Kazue said, staring at the drink in her hand, "where did you go? By the way, did you know the drinks were this good?"

"Kaz, we had a deal. No alcohol," Yuni said, taking the drink and handing it to a servant.

Kazue pouted and crossed her arms, "I thought that was only for you. Can't we have just a little bit of fun at your engagement party? Pwease?"

Yuni laughed and rolled her eyes, "Daisuke and Miyu, you watch her. She can get buzzed, but that's it. I don't want to see her drunk and passed out in the garden. Got it?"

The two nodded, and Kazue proceeded to grab a couple of drinks. Yuni walked away and started to greet some of the guests she hadn't been able to greet before. Several business associates and fellow celebrities had arrived to celebrate her engagement. The more congratulations Yuni got, the more the feeling set inside of her. She came across the Hirayama clan standing in the corner. Yuni knew she would have to speak with them sooner or later. Just as she was getting ready to greet them, Akemi came up to her.

"I got your back, sis," she said, taking Yuni's right arm and walking with her.

"Thanks," Yuni whispered as they reached the clan.

There stood Takeshi and his goons. ~Apparentally, his father is too busy to be to deal with the matters of royalty.~ Yuni thought as she got closer and closer to them. She didn't want to speak with him or deal with the Matsuo brothers. Akemi could sense this as they made their way through the crowd. She smiled and gently squeezed Yuni's arm to reassure her.

"Good evening, Mr. Hirayama," Yuni said, doing a small curtsey, "such a shame that your father couldn't be here."

"Yes, he had a business matter that needed to be attended to urgently," Takeshi said, fluffing his blonde hair, "Anyway, congratulations on your engagement, your highness. May you two be together as long or longer than your parents."

Akemi and Yuni bowed, expressed their gratitude, and excused themselves. Meanwhile, Takeshi had found a woman sulking by the bar. He dismissed Ichiro and Jirou and made his way to the woman. She was about five-foot-six with dark brown hair and looked like she wanted to cause some trouble.

"Miss, you look awfully glum over here by yourself," he said bowing and going to kiss her hand, "my name is Takeshi Hirayama, and you are?"

"Iris," she said, irritated, "Yeah, I'm a bit glum. That princess made my boyfriend dump me and is now oh so happy with her new man."

"That is unfortunate," Takeshi said, standing up straight, "Let's say we cause some trouble between the happy couple, eh? You hit on Sesshomaru. Maybe get a kiss and let Yuni see it."

Iris smirked at him, wickedly, "Oh, you like to cause trouble, don't you? I like that in a man. Let's cause some mayhem."

They came up with a plan to get Sesshomaru, and Yuni separated for long enough to get some flirting and a kiss. Yuni had been away from Sesshomaru for about an hour and had some alcoholic drinks under the supervision of Akemi and Goten. The buzz was hitting her, but she didn't want to let them think she couldn't handle it. So she drank a couple more cocktails while Sesshomaru was looking around and mingling with colleagues. He made his way to the bar where he sat down.

"Hello handsome, where is your fiance," Iris asked him, acting as if she didn't know him.

"She is around here somewhere. Most likely with her siblings, but she should be able to find me in a few. I could ask the same about your date," Sesshomaru said, not wanting to be around this women.