A Day Out

Yuni slowly woke up and, once again, was met with two glowing golden eyes staring right back at her. It startled her, but she quickly realized who it was. She blushed and quickly turned away from him. ~Why does this always seem to happen between us?~ she thought as she checked under the blankets.

 ~Why does this always seem to happen between us?~ she thought as she checked under the blankets

"I did not undress you, my dear," he said, returning to his upright position. "You are as you slept. In a manner of speaking."

Yuni sighed of relief, "Oh, okay. Then what happened? I thought that I was-"

"Sitting in the chair, yes," Sesshomaru stated, "I moved you to the bed to make you more comfortable. I did not want you to be in such an uncomfortable position."

"Thank you," Yuni said, standing up and walking to the door. "I'm going to go change. You should get changed too. I know you probably wanted to do some extra work today, but maybe we should go and do something. Especially since it's a Saturday. No need to do extra work. Let's live a little."

Sesshomaru nodded his head as Yuni closed the door and left. He smirked at the thought of what Yuni had planned for the day. ~She certainly is something else. I wonder her plans are.~ He got up, went into the closet, and changed into jeans and a dress shirt. He looked at himself and felt strange. Sesshomaru wasn't used to wearing items like this, but Yuni had picked them out when they went shopping, and he wanted to make her happy.

Yuni went into her room, closed the door, and slumped to the floor. She wondered if Sesshomaru had heard what she said. ~Does he know? Does he know that I know? Oh jeez, I can't take this!~ she thought as she stood up and went to her closet. She quickly picked out a simple dress and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. She thought about whether or not she should tell Sesshomaru that she loved him.

After she finished, she opened the door and went downstairs

After she finished, she opened the door and went downstairs. No one was awake yet. She wondered why. Yuni went into the kitchen and found a note on the counter. It read,

"Dear Yuni and Sesshomaru,

Goten is still upstairs asleep. Try not to wake him. I went out with Akemi and Rini to get a few things. We'll be back in a few hours. Don't worry. Chie, Suki, and Ken are going to be around the house doing some light housekeeping. Most likely in the garden. Feel free to ask them for any help. Or do things yourself. Whatever makes you feel better. We would have left Jin to be your guard for the day, but we're confident that you two can take care of yourselves. By the way, Kagome and her friends took Rin and Jaken to the beach for the day. Other than that, the house is yours. Now that I think about it, we probably won't be home until this evening. Don't dirty the house and be safe!