Why me? No! Try me!

Yuni took a moment to think and came to a realization. This man was going to ruin her life! Without a word to her friends, she ran to the office as quickly as she could and burst through the front door. She bent over panting and hoping the dean would be in today. Yuni could barely breathe as she stumbled over to the administration desk. She had never once been in here for anything low-brow, but now she had to fight.

"Ms. Moon?" Mrs. Takeda said as she typed perfectly with her long nails. "Are you alright, child? Do you need some water? Why don't you take a seat, dear?"

"N...no, thank you, Mrs. Takeda.", she said, still trying to regain her breath, "Where...is Mr. Yamako? I need to speak to him right away!"

Mrs. Takeda nodded and pointed at the dean's office, "He's in there, sweet girl. Go on in."

Yuni did just that and saw the dean sitting in his plush leather chair. He was alone, well except for his assistant Shoji, which meant Sesshomaru hadn't made it there yet. She could still salvage this day for the better! Make it the way it was supposed to be. She had to act fast. She didn't know what sort of Hell he had planned for her.

"Mr. Yamako," she said as she closed the door as went to face him, "I need your help-"

"You need me to make the detention Mr. Takahashi gave you go away, correct?", he responded, calmly.

She stood there, dumbfounded. Wait; what? How did he know, she thought as she scanned the room. Then she recognized the scent as it filled her nostrils. It was him! No! No! NO! Why?! He had to have used his powers to get here before her. Now, she had to fight! She wasn't just going to take it lying down. She didn't notice him until she caught a glimpse of his hair flowing in the wind.

"Sesshomaru!", she growled under her breath as the man she spoke of came into view.

"That's Mr. Takahashi when we are on school grounds, Ms. Moon.", he said, fixing the glasses he had on.

He was by an open window, looking too pleased with himself for being able to beat her to the office

He was by an open window, looking too pleased with himself for being able to beat her to the office. That must have been how he got here so quickly. Was he always wearing these glasses? She thought as she went to sit down in the chair, Mr. Yamako directed her. Yuni slumped down in the slightly hard chair and held her face in her hands. ~What a beautiful mess I'm in now. Just freaking great! Just great!~

"So, what should I do?" said Mr. Yamako as he paced the room looking at them both, "I have a student who has never had anything sully her school records and a new principal who is out to make her life miserable. Is that correct?"

"Yes!" Yuni promptly said as she lifted her head slowly. "Definitely. One-hundred percent!"

"No." Sesshomaru said calmly. "I am not out to get her. I am trying to make her being a better person."

"By being rude and evil to me!" she yelled, clenching her fists. "Slapping me and grabbing my hair in front of my siblings!"

He smirked as her face turned red, and her eyes began to become a deep amber-gold. It was the point of no return. Either she went down into the depths of darkness, or she didn't. Yuni didn't know what to do. She was going to be stuck in her father's form for thirteen more days. His abilities and demonic energy excited her own. She was sure Sesshomaru already figured that out. He was testing her and her ability to control herself. It continued to anger Yuni, and he knew it.