3

Jasper

"good to be going home. " my brother Garrett commented and me and Peter, my other brother nodded. "can't wait for pranking Emmett and Eddie boy. " Peter said rubbing his palms mischievously. Me and Garrett laughed at his antics. We had been on a week long hunting trip and were finally back. Only us three out of the family of 9 vampires hunted on humams. But only criminals and those who didn't deserve to live. The rset hunted on animals. We tried that diet but it wasn't for us. It never satisfied us and we were always prone to slip ups.
Anyways we ran along the treaty line which had been drawn with the wolves by Carlisle and headed to our house. Though we stopped dead in our tracks at the back door. There was an unmistakable scent of human around here. What was there a human in the house of vampires? Peter and Garrett looked equally shocked. We took another breath deeper one and practically shuddered with want. The scent was a hypnotising one. It was a female that we knew and her scent of freesias, chocolate and pie had all of three of us shivering with need. But thus need was not of feasting of her blood but of feasting on her sweet pussy juices and fucking her till the day's end and after.
Peter and Garrett's emotions matched mine to the T. And the lust given out by them added to my own.
If that wasn't enough, a bell like sound of a girl's laughter rang through the house. We looked at each other mesmerized by the sound. Our haze of want and need were broken by the chuckles of the others and Emmett's booming voice, "Isabella u minx. I will get you. Just wait. " a squeal and scream and light footsteps followed by heavy ones of Emmett rang through the house.
Curious, we entered the house and a ball of white and black by the name of our sister Alice immediately attacked us with hugs. We smiled and hugged our little sister and past saviour back. Alice had saved us from our past lives. "it's good to have u three back. " we smlied and ruffled her hair. We may hugged Edward and kissed rose and our mother of the family esme on the cheek. Carlisle had just entered from the front door and kept his bag and hugged all of us.
"where is Emmett? " Peter asked. Causing them to chuckle and a playful growl to be heard from upstairs followed by laughter. " rose save me from this lug you call a boyfriend " said the most beautiful voice I had heard in my existence. Soft and sexy was what I would say to describe it.
The rest of my family bar Peter and Garrett chuckled. A girl ran at Carlisle and hid behind him. "dad save me from that monster " she whined. We couldn't see her but could tell she was the source of that scent. It was making me harder than I have ever been smelling it up close.
"don't worry dear. Emmett won't do anything. I will protect u " Carlisle said. Rose was surprusingly laughing as she patted the girls back.
"what the hell? She is no innocent. Don't protect the devil. Look what she did to me. " Emmett's booming voice was heard and he appeared. My Peter's and Garrett's eyes widened as we stared at our brother whose hair were coloured pink. Carlisle and the rest burst out laughing but all we could focus on was the soft giggles of the girl and her mesmerising form as she stepped around Carlisle in our view.

Peter

I stared at the enchanting beauty in front of me. Her Brown hair were the colour of dark chocolate with red highlights. She wore a black top that moulded around her breasts and a blue washed jeans and oh my sweet Jesus, cowboy boots. She had the figure of a man's wet dream and the face of an angel. Her chocolate eyes sparkled with mischief and life as she laughed at Emmett.
After the laughter died down she turned to us and her breath as well as ours caught in our throat.