13

Peter
My knower was telling me that Bella was upset though it was plain to see. My demon wanted to kill those sluts but calming Bella was more important. Bella was surprisingly silent as she clutched my neck as I whizzed past the forest with my brothers on my tail. I entered a meadow and stopped in the middle of it. I sat down and placed Bella on my lap. She faced me with angry tears flowing down her cheeks. I immediately purred at her to calm down. "Bella kitten shh shh my love. We are yours babe. Only yours. Those bitches are nothing compared to you. Babe only yours. " Garrett murmured Kissing her neck as I kissed her forehead and cheeks and lips repeatedly. She calmed down after a while and kissed me back. She kissed Garrett and whispered. "mine " she kissed me again and whispered the same before doing it with jasper. We spent the rest of the day in the meadow before we dropped Bella home and went home to change. We spoke to esme for a while before going to bella's place. Charlie was sleeping and Bella was awake. We entered her room to find her on the webchat.

Jasper

Bella was on the web chat. She motioned us forward and we went by her side. To our utter shock we were faced by the people from Carlisle's portrait. The vampire kings. Bella giggled at our expressions and the kings chuckled. "hello boys. "Aro said. We snapped out of our haze and greeted them. We spoke for a while and then Bella bid them goodbye. "see u in a few weeks mia figlia"(my daughter) Caius said. " Sì zio" (yes uncle)
"what did he mean? " we asked after Bella shut her laptop. Bella smiled at us. "we all are going to Italy for the spring break. " she squealed. We smiled at seeing her happy. Garrett tugged at her waist and she fell into his lap. "so happy to go home? " he asked. She smiled. "ya but more to introduce you three as my mates and princes of the vampire world formally. " we looked at her confused. "princes?" she smiled and nodded. "ya I am the princess and you are my mates so princes. " we nodded dazed. Us princes? "so what will that entail? " Garrett asked. "well it means that in case the kings step down, u will rule by my side. "
We stared at her for a minute. And together asked. "what? "