20

Bella
I stretched and snuggled to Peter. "good morning. " I murmured. He smiled. "good morning. " he said. "where are jasper and Garrett?? "
"here " I heard before a series of kisses were placed on my neck. I moaned as jasper's mouth sucked on my neck. He nibbled and kissed the sensitive spot on my neck. I jumped when a mouth kissed my clit. I squirmed as Garrett's stubble tickled my inside thigh. He thrust his tongue into my folds mimicking the movement of what his cock would when he finally thrust it in me. "oh fuck. " I screamed as I came on his mouth. He licked my juices and hovered above me pulling me in for a deep kiss. I moaned as I tasted myself on him. Peter thrust his finger into my folds and moved it around. Jasper added his thumb to Peters finger and rubbed my clit. It wasn't long before they made me orgasm with their touch. Just as I was about to return the favour, I felt a presence outside my shield which was cast around my suite. It was Jane. "sorella " she called. " Buongiorno Janie " I said wishing her a good morning as I got up and wore my black satin robe.

I opened the door and she smirked winking. I shook my head at her. Jasper came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Jane bowed to him respectfully. "major. " he nodded though he looked uncomfortable at the fact that she bowed to him. I smiled at him. "get used to it. " I whispered for his ears only. He kissed my neck and buried his face in my neck. I looked at Jane. She smiled at me and said. "the masters request your presence in the throne room. It's something serious. Master Caius looked passed off. "
I frowned. But nodded. She left closing the door and I blew my mates a kiss and rushed to the shower. I took a shower and went to the closet while my mates took turns for their shower.
I removed their clothes for today and then went to wear my clothes.

Jasper

I emerged from the bath and found my brothers staring at three piles of clothes with smiles on their faces. "she does spoil us doesn't she? " I asked as I stared at the clothes. "that's our princess for you " Garrett laughed and Peter shook his head smiling. We picked up one set and got ready.

I wore a light blue checkered shirt with jeans, boots and waist jacket

I wore a light blue checkered shirt with jeans, boots and waist jacket. Garrett wore greyish black waistcoat, pants, dark blue shirt with tie. Peter wore a silver jacket and black shirt and jeans. We turned as we heard Bella emerge and froze. We could do nothing but stare at the beauty in front of us. She wore a plum dress which accentuated her breasts, black tights and grey knee high boots, she wore a black coat along with it which did not have a hood.
SHe wore earrings and bracelets and paired it with her crest. Her makeup was simple and elegant and her hair was pinned up and tumbled in ringlets till her waist.
She smiled at us and took my hand and led us to the throne room.

Peter

Peter

"those fucking bastards " Bella fumed as she ran towards the training grounds with us on her heels. When we had gone to the throne room Aro had told us that the Romanians planned to attack the volturi. Bella had gone berserk and Aro had suggested she let off some steam. Felix and demetri stood in the middle of the ground and spread as Bella came. She went and stood in the middle. Aro had warned us to stay away. We stood by the side and watched as the two guards ran at our mate.