17

Garrett

The throne room was huge with a dome shaped high ceiling. It was beautiful. I could smell a faint scent of Bella from years ago. There were some vampires who turned at our entrance. When they saw Bella, they immediately bowed and kneeled. Bella smiled and raised her hand dismissing them. " mia figlia" Aro exclaimed and Bella ran to him. He picked her up in a hug and kissed both her cheeks. She ran to Caius and he spun her around kissing her forehead. Marcus drew her close and whispered sweet nothings in her ear hugging her like a father would do his daughter. I smiled. Aro turned to us and smiled. "major, general, captain welcome welcome. " we shook hands after which he turned to Carlisle. "old friend how I missed you. " Carlisle laughed and hugged Aro. "I missed being here too Aro. Where are the queens?" "right here Carlisle. " a female voice sounded causing us to turn.

"zia" Bella squealed and ran to hug the three female vampires. She then introduced us to the queens- Sulpcia, Athendora and Didyme. We all spoke for a while after which Alec and Jane were asked to escort us to our rooms. "Major, General and Captain can stay with Bella " Aro said and we looked at him shocked but with gratitude. "Please call us Jasper, Garrett and Peter, Sir" Jasper said and we nodded. Aro smiled and said, "As long as you call us Zio or uncle and our wives Zia or aunt. We couldnt have imagined better mates for our Bella " Marcus added, "yours is truly a strong bond, stronger than anything I've ever seen" Caius said, "Just treat her right-" then added smirking," in and out of the bedroom" "Zio " bella blushed and hid her face in Peter's chest. We laughed and said, "we promise"

We were led to the rooms and then Alec and Jane led our family to the right while Bella led us to the left, "They are taking them to the guest suites. Zia Di will talk to you all tomorrow to ask you your preferences to design your permanent suites here." Bella said. "though you three can stay in my suite" she said smiling from beneath Peter's arm which was wrapped around her neck. WE smiled but stood shocked as we entered her room. If you could call it a room that is. There was a customised bed which could easily fit six people and a walk in closet the size of Alice's closet and our rooms in forks put together. There was a big area which had the latest gaming console and another which had a 52" LED Television. We could see a gym near her room and another door which probably was a library. The Bath was big enough to accommodate six to eight people and had the latest features and Jacuzzi.

Her closet was filled with designer wear, beautiful gowns and an entire wall was covered in shoes. There was the vast collection of jewellery which was very tasteful and beautiful. What surprised us though was the display of crowns. We looked at Bella shocked. She smiled and said, "The volturi take their position as the rulers of the vampire world very seriously. My position as the princess even more so. Though it is fun and frolic and family and all here, WE are expected to dress a bit formally. If we are going out, We can dress casual but in the castle especially during dinner time and evenings and in the Throne room, We have to live up to the Volturi standards. In fact its the first time today since I was brought into this family that I have worn Jeans into the Castle. Zii (uncles) didn't like it I'm sure. Get used to seeing me in this stuff. and I would reccomend You to wear some too" We were stunned. It sure was a different world here at the castle. "Dont worry, you will love it" Bella said. "Especially .." she trailed off causing us to raise an eyebrow. she grinned and came to where we were standing and trailed her hands on My and Peter's chests and on Jasper's seductively and whispered, "When you can take it off me every night" We growled and I picked her up and she locked her legs around my waist crashing her lips to mine. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and she pushed me backwards with her shield leading me without breaking the kiss. As we neared the bed, i flipped us and threw her on it hovering over her. She ripped my shirt and kissed down my chest. i groaned and watched as my brothers kissed her neck and ripped her top. We growled at her body in a black sexy lace bra. Peter took one nipple in his mouth and Bella kissed my neck and moaned against it as Jasper massaged the other and kissed her belly button. I flicked her Jeans button and she confidently pulled it down to reveal matching lace thongs. We growled at the sight of our mate. "you're so fucking beautiful babe" Peter growled.

Bella

"you're so fucking beautiful babe" Peter growled. I moaned as my mates went back to their ministrations. I ripped Jasper's and Peter's shirts and kissed them one at a time. Jasper tore my bra and took my bra in his hot mouth and swirled his cool tongue causing my panties to get wetter than before. They groaned at the smell of my arousal I'm sure. Garrett removed my panties and smelt them. I was mortified until he let out a loud moan cum growl, "you smell so good. I cant wait to taste you sweetheart" I bucked my hips involuntarily at the thought and he did not disappoint. He dipped his head and gave my bare pussy a long lick. "Fuck garrett" I moaned and thrust my hips in his face even as my upper body arched into Peter's and Jasper's skillful mouths sucking around my nipples. I tugged at Peter's hair and kissed him with all the passion before kissing Jasper. Garrett had me moaning and cursing as he thrust two of his fingers and fingered my clit along with his tongue. A couple more of their thrusts and I had my first ever orgasm shouting out my mates names thanking Heidi and Didyme for their idea of vampire soundproof walls and doors and windows. As i came down from my high I kissed my mates softly Before pushing Garrett on the bed with my Shield. I kissed down his chest but paused when he gave a finger filled with my cum to Jasper who sucked it and repeated it with Peter. I groaned at the sight and had an unbidden thought of how erotic it would be seeing them having sex with each other. Peter's knower may have given him a hint of what I was thinking cause he smirked at me and shook his head. I blushed and kissed him before kissing Garrett's chest moving downwards. I all but ripped his Jeans and took him in my mouth. He growled and held my hair as I took him deep in my throat. Just as he was about to release I stopped and went to Jasper and took him in my mouth. i repeated the same with Peter. I went to Garrett and took him in again causing him to release in my mouth. I swallowed his seed as well as jasper and Peters. We collapsed on the bed. "I've waited for this for so long kitten." Peter said kissing my neck. I sighed happily and Garrett and jasper agreed. I glanced at the clock and cursed.

Jasper

Bella looked somewhere and cursed. Shit we are going to be so late. " we looked at her confused. "dinner " she said. And got out taking the sheets with her. She ran to the the bathroom and we heard the shower start. She was out soon with her hair wet and wearing a black and gold robe. We took our turns to shower and entered the closet and saw Bella looking beautiful in sans makeup and in the robe. Her hair were still slightly wet as she ran the drier over them. She smiled at us and getting up led us to three sets of clothes. "I had the guards send some clothes for you. " we smiled and kissed her. My was a classic black dress jacket, white shirt, black pants and black cowboy boots. Peter had a red shirt and Brown pants, jacket and boots while garret had a white shirt and other things blue. We admired our mates choices and quickly went and got ready. The closet door opened and we were stunned at the beauty in front of us.
Bella wore a simple black dress and had a mild red lipstick. She wore blood red heels and her hair were now in a bun with tendrils falling over her face. She wore a pretty diamond crown which had red stones in it. She wore her volturi crest.

"amazing" Peter breathed

"amazing" Peter breathed. Bella smiled and took her red cloak from the stand handing us black ones. We wore them and left with our mate to the dining area.