4

Bella

The past few days had been surprisingly nice and exciting in forks. I had met the man whose footsteps I wanted to follow when I was changed. Carlisle Cullen. And his mate. Esme. She was just like my aunts, the wives of the kings. She immediately became a mother to me. Carlisle was a father and insisted I call him dad. Emmett and Edward became my brothers and Alice and rose sisters.
I really attracted vampires. And in the good way. I thought amused. I spent time with my dad also and spoke to my vampire family. They were amused to know that I had formed a bond with another coven and become a Part of their family. Felix had laughed and said, "same old Bella. "
I loved to prank Emmett and today was the best one. I had added pink hair color to his shampoo. So Emmett naturally came out with pink hair. He squeaked like a girl and ran at me. But I ran away. He was running at a human pace but I was using my shield to run faster. Not that they knew it.
I heard some people come through the back door and Carlisle come through the front. I ran behind him and Emmett came out calling me a she devil. I laughed and turned only for my laughter to be caught in my throat.
I was staring at the 3 most handsome guys on the earth. That's saying something as I grew up with vampires but these three surpassed every vampires beauty. Two of them were blond gods and the third had shaggy Brown hair. They all were muscled and tall but lean. Their Ted eyes showed that they fed of humans but I wasn't afraid. It was not that they could hurt me.
They were staring at me intensely as they checked me out shamelessly. I felt my cheeks heat up and cleared my throat.
"hi I m Bella " I said holding out my hand. The one with blond curly locks stepped forward and grasped my hand causing sparks to go through my hand. I gasped softly as did he. He stared at me with an intense look and bent down to kiss my hand. "jasper Whitlock Maam. " he said with a southern accent and that caused an unfamiliar shot of lust to go through me. That is until I realised his name. Jasper Whitlock. God he was the southern God of war. I looked over at him seeing his scars though they would be invisible to the normal human eye. I turned to the other two who did the same as jasper and introduced themselves as Peter and Garrett. They both had similar scars. I smiled at them and their answering smiles would have made me swoon.

Garrett

The girl Bella was out of the world beautiful. My demon wanted to grab her and push my hard on into their sweet pussy and fuck her hard. I noticed that a similar reaction coming from jasper and Peter and smirked. It would not be a first to share a woman with them. God I was getting wway ahead of myself.
Bella excused herself to go to the washroom and the family filled us on Bella. We were shocked about the fact that she had approached a table full of vampires and was not showing even an ounce of fear the, way her instincts should be screaming for her to run the opposite way on seeing our inhuman beauty and my and my brothers eyes.
Well in a way me and my brothers are thanking are stars that she is not afraid of us. We were done for!!

Bella

I escaped to the bathroom and tested Aro. "I want to tell the Cullens about my knowledge about vampires. "

His reply was instant "u sure "
I replied in affirmative and he texted me to be careful.
I squealed softly. "u alright darlin " jasper's voice came through the door. Smiling I opened the door. "I don't know cowboy. U tell me. After all u can feel what I m feeling can't u ? " I asked him teasingly causing him and Peter and Garrett to freeze. Giggling I skipped past them and headed down.
As I expected everyone was staring at me in shock. I giggled and Sat doen with Emmett who was comically staring at me with his mouth open. I laughed and tapped his chin close using my shield. It snapped him and the others out of their reverie and rose Sat at my other side as everyone took seats around them
"so Edward, what is the range of your mind reading. ?" I asked him causing them to look at me with wide eyes. I raised my eyebrow at Edward.
"10 miles. Anyone except you. " he replied. I smiled satisfied and Sat back.

Jasper

We looked shocked as Bella Sat down calmly. "aren't u a least bit shocked? That we have such gifts. ??" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head.
"it's common for vampires to have gifts."