21

Bella

"hey babe" Peter said wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and snuggled upto him. It was two weeks after the news of Romanians. I had fought Felix and demetri to calm myself down. Aro had sent an army to squash the attacks. Jasper Peter and Garrett went along with them as did Emmett and Edward. The rebellion was easily squashed but Stefan and Vladimir escaped. I was pretty pissed at that but happy foe our win. We partied and enjoyed the rest of our stay here. Me and my mates decided that since four months were left For graduation we would finish it and then come to Italy for the mating ceremony. We used to pleasure each other every night.
It was getting harder to not go all the way. I just hoped these four months passed soon

Garrett

Finally. School is over and we have graduated. Bella was the valedictorian. She gave a nice speech after which we had the after party at our place. We told everyone that we were moving to Italy for college with Bella. Charlie was proud and wanted Bella to live her life. He was dating sue Clearwater who was a part of the wolf tribe council at la push. They had confronted us to leave Bella but Bella had stood up to them and threatened them.

Flashback

"you will violate the treaty if you change her. You cannot bite a human leech. " Jacob black the alpha growled. We growled back but Carlisle held his hand up. "she is a mate to three of my sons. If she and they want, she will be given immortality. " he said firmly. A grey wolf growled and lunged but was immediately thrown back by an invisible force. The wolves looked shocked and we smirked. Bella. She walked up and stood between them and us. "how dare you mutt? You are not worth the dirt on his feet. The next time you think you can attack my father, I will kill you before you even move your wolfy shitting ass" she snarled. Carlisle looked conflicted as whether he should be upset at the violence or proud and happy at Bella's declaration. The wolves bristled. Another grey wolf ran back and a female came out wearing shorts and top. "you slut.l. We are trying to protect you here. " she snarled and I growled at her. No one disrespected my mate. Bella smirked. "and did I ask For it bitch? I don't need protection. You very well saw what I did to that wolf there. It won't even take an eentire minute and I will wipe you all out. The only thing stopping me is that I respect Carlisle and secondly your parents have been like second patents to me. And Charlie is dating sue so I can't kill my potential step siblings. " she said. The girl snarled and lunged transforming into a wolf. But Bella caught her in her shield mid air. The wolves looked at her in shock and fear. "you bitch. If I was a normal human I would have been dead by now. You are protectors right? And here you go attacking the thing you have to protect. " bella shouted and threw Leah back. Leah crashed into a tree and moaned. "listen here you mutts. I don't have time for this. Getting it? even if th Cullens don't change me, I would have been changed. I am the princess of the vampire world. The rulers of the vampire world are my family. We are shifting to Italy. So listen. The next time you come onto our side of the line, you will return on one leg or as ashes. Let me show what I mean. " she said and proceeded to break a big and heavy branch and crushed it leaving sawdust behind. The wolves backed up shocked and scared. "b--but Bella the treaty says. " Jacob started but Bella cut him off. "they treaty says a Cullen or Whitlock can't bite a human. Have you never heard of passing venom through injections? They could easily inject their venom in me through syringes and I would change. " she said smirking. We looked at het shocked. The wolf pack growled at this loophole. Bella sighed and moved forward. She grabbed Jacob's hands and we frowned at this change in demeanor. "Jake I don't want to lose my friend. You were my best friend in the childhood and I want to continue that. Vampire or not. I promise you I have had 14 years to think about this and I have never been more sure than anything. And then again don't you want me to be with my true love ? Jasper, Peter and garrett love me and I love them. Please. Please. I don't want to lose you. Any of you " she said looking at the others. He looked conflicted and turned to his friends and pack. They nodded their Wolfe heads one by one except Leah. She just huffed and turned away. Jacob turned to Bella and nodded. "oh thank you thank you " she squealed and hugged him. He laughed and hugged her back. "you will never change will you? " he said ruffling her hair. She shook her head and bidding goodbye to the other wolves skipped over to us. Jacob regarded the three of us with hard eyes. You didn't need to be jasper to know that he was jealous. I saw the grey wolf who had attacked Carlisle look at us with a similar expression. Jacob signaled to them and they ran off over the treaty line. Jacob glared at us some more but then left. We kissed Bella and left with her for our house.

End of flashback

Since then whoever we met Jacob when he came with his father to meet Charlie things were stressed. He always tried to make us jealous by hugging Bella longer than necessary or standing too close to her while cooking. But my mate had stripped him down on his actions and since then they had stopped talking not that I minded much and by her actions neither did Bella.
"whatcha thinking?" Bella said propping down on my lap as I sat in the volturi jet on our way to Italy. "nothing baby. Just the wolves. " I said. She cut me of kissing me. "won't be a problem. And if they are I might just accidentally crush them and use their fur as a jacket. " she said causing me to chuckle out loud. She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair kissing me. I smiled tugging her by the waist and pulling her closer kissing her harder. She moaned against my lips as I stroked her bare thigh. She was wearing a white top and black shorts. She had a green jacket which she had removed. I moved to kiss her neck and she let her head fall back giving me access. I sucked and kissed her neck before moved to her visible cleavage. Just as I was about to take off her top the door to the Part of the aircraft we were in opened and Peter and jasper entered. They stopped in their tracks as they saw me slowly slide up Bella's top to discover her black lace bra. They growled as did I at the sight of my mates creamy skin encased in black. She smirked and stood walking back to the bed and beckoning us with her fingers. We were in a customised room on the plane while our family was out talking. We growled and rushed on the bed. All I can say is the next hours on the plane were very pleasurable.