6

Garrett

Bella was a fucking tease. Me and my brothers are hard with want seeing her in her night shirt. She smirks at us knowingly and moves to the kitchen her hips swaying slightly. We groan audibly and move to the kitchen behind her. "so what are ur hobbies darlin? " jasper asks her
She smiles and says, "dancing , singing, reading and annoying the hell out of my brothers by pranking them. "
"brothers? " I ask. She nods and pulls out her phone. She hands it to us and we close in to see her with several vampires males and females. "that's alec, demetri and Felix with me, Jane, Chelsea and Renata and Heidi. Then there is me with afton and Santiago. Guards of the volturi and my brothers and sisters for all intents and purposes. "
We stare shocked at the photos. Bella looks so happy in them. She describes their powers. It is no wonder the volturi rule us. The human in the family also can kill all of us.
"thinking of Santiago" she trailed off and grabbed the phone and moved out to the living area After putting the lasagna in the oven. We follow her to almost groan at the sight. There she is bent over searching for something in her bag.

Jasper

I have to stop myself from going there and ripping her shorts and plunging my cock into her ass. The way she is bent over. God!! She finally finds what she is looking for and straightened up. She smiled at us and dialled a number. "principessa " a guy answered on the second ring. "santi how many times? Do not call me princess. " Bella whined. The male laughed. "how's u Sis? I heard u told the veggies about us. " we frowned at the Nick name for us. "Santiago. They are friends. Respect " Bella ordered. "sure thing. So what did u need ? "
Bella's expression immediately became hopeful. "can u pls order the New masseritti for me and in midnight blue and all the features. Pls Santiago pretty pls with a cherry on the top. " we chuckled. He groaned " fine. But I think we spoiled u by getting u a berguti veyron for your 15 th bday. Text me the address. I will have it delivered. " he said. "yay thank u santi. " she said hanging up. "now that's how to get a car " she said to us. We laughed. "that was clever kitten. " Peter said.
Bella smirked and said, "clever is my middle name, babe " and skipped to the kitchen laughing. We groaned and Peter growled in lust at the nickname. He stalked to the kitchen behind her.

Bella

I giggled skipping into the Kitchen. I didn't know why but I was extremely attracted to the three boys out there. A bit flirting would be of no harm to anyone. I thought. But that was not true. As soon I felt myself pinned to the kitchen platform and hands on either side of my body. Surprisingly my shield didn't come out as it would normally if something like this happened. Tingles shot through my spine as male chest pressed into my back. "you are teasing us kitten " Peter growled into my ear, his lips grazing my ear causing shivers to run through my spine. "mmm it is fun though. " I moaned. His hands rested on my waist and tightened their hold on me. Another chest pressed into my right. "some people would call it dangerous to tease a vampire darlin " jasper crawled in my other ear.
"you wouldn't hurt me now not that you could if u tried. " I said smugly.
"who said we couldn't hurt you. " Garrett whispered from my other side. Feeling brave and bold I stood on my tiptoes and brushing my lips against his with every word said, "I did "
To prove my point I used my shield and flipped all three of them and threw them on the ground making sure not to hurt them or the floor. And sat down on Peter who was in the middle. I raised an eyebrow at them when they tried to move and pinned them with my shield. "uhhh now now. You have been naughty. All the flirting and lustful looks. Making me hot and bothered. Naughty boys should be punished. " their eyes turned black with lust and I groaned and took back my shield slightly and crashed my lips to Peters.
He immediately flipped me and kissed me passionately. I moaned into his mouth as jasper and Garrett started kissing my neck. He took the opportunity and plunged his tongue in my mouth and went to a dance with mine. I explored his mouth as he did mine staying safe of his razor Sharp teeth. Pulling back for air, I took a deep breath and kissed Garrett in a similar manner after which jasper pinned me to a nearby wall and kissed me fervently. As he pulled away I am sure my face was flushed and lips swollen. I panted for the much needed air and lay my head on the wall. Peter and Garrett had their faces buried in my neck as jasper rested his forehead against mine. Our breaths mingling with eeach other.
"what are you three doing to me? " I breathed. They chuckled and said," wrong question. What are you doing to us? "
I smiled but suddenly something clicked and my mouth opened in a gasp.

Jasper

Bella smiled but suddenly it looked like something clicked and her mouth opened in a gasp. She pushed me slightly and jumped down. "follow me. " she said and ran out. We frowned but followed her. Her eyes were watery but glistened with hope and happiness. She stared at us with adoration. Our dead hearts skipped a beat as we neared her. She held the phone on speaker and let it ring. "uncle Marcus. " she said.