18

Peter

Bella led us to the dining room. Recalled through the various passageways admiring all the paintings that hung on the walls. "caius and alec love to sketch and paint and have taught me too. " Bella said. We were shocked. We never expected the most cruel king to be interested in art. She laughed lightly at our expressions and said, "never judge a book by its cover eh?" we smiled sheepishly and nodded. She led us to the dining area. We were amazed at the grandeur of the dining area.

Bella smiled at our expressions

Bella smiled at our expressions. She kissed our cheeks and led us to where the kings Sat. They arose and kissed Bella on the cheek and shook our hands. Our family especially esme was mesmerized by the dining area and you could see on her face that she planned to renovate ours similarly. Bella greeted the guard and the queens along with my family. The lower guards took our cloaks. Bella Sat at the head with the kings. I sat next to her in the line on her right and my brothers next to me. My family Sat on one side with me and my brothers while the guard and queens Sat in the other. Servers soon bought glasses of blood. "Bella had told us of your preferences. So we have ordered the animal blood according to your favourites. Jasper, peter and Garrett can have human blood with us. You can choose the blood group. " didyme said. We smiled. I chose A+ while Garrett and jasper went for B+. A server bought Bella her food. She smiled at the pasta Luke dish and looked at the human cook. " grazie per l' Spaghetti alle vongole" she said thanking him. He smiled and bowed.

Bella ate her food as we drank the blood

Bella ate her food as we drank the blood. She seemed to be completely at ease that she was the lone human in a room full of more than twenty vampires who were drinking blood. Aro turned to her and said," Bella, congratulations are in order looks like. " she blushed and scowled at him. "zio" he laughed. We looked confused. "he came to know what happened in the room when you shook his hand. " she said. Everyone laughed and Emmett wiggled his eyebrows at us. Felix and demetri hooted. Bella simply raised her hand and they flew back hitting the wall which surprisingly stayed intact. They whined and grumbled as they stood while the rest of us laughed. Aro cleared his throat and asked Bella. "when do you want to complete the mrating ceremony? "
We looked at her bewildered. She sighed," here in the volturi mating is a big thing. And so we have a ceremony for it. After which you three will be officially my husbands." we sat stunned. Husbands. We would be married to her in the eyes of the volturi. Bella must have taken our reaction the wrong way as she hastened to explain, "there's no rush or need to do it. No one is forcing you if you,, " but was cut off by Caius. "Bella it is tradition."
Bella shook her head. "I won't force my mates into anything zio" but we could see that she wanted it. And was hurt and upset. We immediately were kneeling by her side. "darlin we have no issues. We were just surprised to see that you want marriage at such a young age. We thought that maybe you would wait. Babe if we have it our way, we would have married you the first day we laid eyes on you and came to know that you are our mate. " jasper said grabbing her hand.

Jasper

Bella smiled and hugged me. The kings nodded at us in approval. Peter and Garrett kissed her cheek. We settled in out seats as the chef cleared bella's plates and place a dessert in front of her. Bella's eyes lit up and she squealed happily. " Tiramisu"

 the kings smiled at her joy and she kissed Marcus

the kings smiled at her joy and she kissed Marcus. " grazie" she said. "I know you have made this. " he smiled and cut a piece feeding her the dessert. She moaned and waved her finger at all of us. "you don't know what you all are missing. " we laughed and shook our heads. She turned serious and said, "uncle I have something to discuss with them after which we can have the ceremony. It is important they know the facts. "
The kings nodded and Bella smiled though I detected nervousness. What did she want to talk about? "