12

Bella

I woke up to my alarm blaring. We had returned to forks two days back. The Cullens were amazed at the power of my shields though they still did not know the full extent of it. I planned on telling my mates today. I never used it to the full extent unless required. I shook my head ridding myself of those thoughts and got up. I was in my black tank top and white shorts. I stretched and turned away. I heard three growls and spun around to see my mates at my window ready for school. I smirked as I stared into their black eyes filled with lust. They stalked to me and jasper tugged me into a kiss as Peter and Garrett kissed my neck. I moaned and jumped wrapping my legs around jasper as he pinned me to the wall. He ground himself to me and groaned as I ground back. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Jasper moved to my neck as Peter caught my lips in a bruising kiss. Garrett did the same leaving my lips swollen and face flushed. I lay my head on the wall. "good morning Mi amore " I said panting. They smiled and replied with the same. I jumped down and blowing them a kiss grabbed my towel and clothes and ran to the bathroom. After a quick shower, I dried myself putting on my coconut body lotion and wore my white lingerie and  my white dress that reached about 2 inches above my knee and wore my spiral necklace. I went out to see my mates sitting on my bed.

Peter

Bella emerged in a white dress and spiral necklace. She looked so beautiful. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her neck. "beautiful " I murmured. She giggled and smiled. She put on some makeup and brushed her hair straightening them slightly. She wore multiple bracelets on her hand along with her volturi bracelet which was in white gold. She grabbed her books putting them I'm her bag and grabbed my hand leading us out. I tugged at her hand and she looked at me. I gestured to jasper. "he is the boyfriend remember ? " bella's eyes filled with tears and I cursed myself silently. Jasper tugged her into his arms snarling at me silently as did Garrett. Bella rubbed their arms on her. "don't snarl at Peter. He's right. I just... I just. ... Don't " Garrett hushed her as I took her in my arms. "I m sorry kitten. I know. I dont like it either. " I whispered. Jasper had a guilty look on his face. I tugged at his hand and shook my head. "don't major. U are our leader. If anyone is alpha for us, it's you. So don't worry. " Garrett nodded in agreement. Bella smiled at us and wiped her eyes. She tugged jasper close and kissed him on the cheek before leading us towards our car.

Jasper

After a long day at school, we drive back to the Cullen house. Bella Sat by me in the passenger seat fuming. I could feel waves of anger and jealousy pouring out from her. The reason for these intense emotions were the sluts of our school, Jessica and Lauren.  They thought that since I was with Bella which apparently meant they had a chance with my brothers. They had boldly tried to 'accidentally' rub themselves over Garrett and Peter. Bella had seen it and was furious but could not do anything or it could cause unnecessary gossips. Peter and Garrett had promptly shot them down though and in no uncertain terms told them to keep their fake boobs to themselves and sultry hands away from them. They had immediately cone and stably bella's side. Bella had calmed a little but that didn't do much to ease her fury and she had proceeded to discreetly make the sluts stumble and fall on their ass causing them to flash everyone. It was quite hilarious and funny. But Bella remained in a furious mood throughout the rest of the day. Peter gestured me to pull over and I did and stopped the car near the woods. Bella looked at me in confusion but before she could ask me anything Peter hauled her over his shoulder and started running towards the forest.