14

Garrett
School passed in a similar fashion for the next two days but with the sluts keeping their distance. The boys would gaze lustfully at my mate but one glare from jasper and they would scurry.
Right now we were on our way from school to Cullen house. As we entered the driveway we saw a new masseritti in the garage. Bella squealed and jumped out running to the car admiring it. We followed her and ran our eyes over the car. It was a beauty.

Bella hopped in the drivers seat and turned to us, gesturing us with her head

Bella hopped in the drivers seat and turned to us, gesturing us with her head. We grinned and hopped in and she tore out of the driveway. Half an hour later we reentered the drive and our family stood outside. My brothers and sisters took the car for a drive.
"it's a good car Bella " I said. She smiled at me and we headed inside. Same made some dinner for Bella by the time our siblings returned. "oh Bella it's amazing. " rose squealed in an Alice like manner. Bella laughed and nodded before they started fussing over the safety features. "wait up rose. I will go and change and then we will work on it. " Bella said and rose smiled. Bella cocked her head to the side looking at us and we joined her. Bella entered the bathroom and emerged wearing a top and pyjamas.

We played with Emmett while Bella and rose discussed about the safety features and worked on the car

We played with Emmett while Bella and rose discussed about the safety features and worked on the car. I had just defeated Emmett at Call on duty when Bella appeared. Her clothes and hands were greasy and her cheeks had a smudge of grease. She however looked adorable. She kissed us and went up to change. When she came back down she was freshly showered and in her night suit as she was sleeping here. According to what Charlie was told, we males had gone for a boys night out and esme and the girls were having a sleepover.
She propped herself on my lap and kissed me turning to Emmett. "so Em. Is there any way a tree could fall over and total my truck? "
Emmett's face became excited as he shouted "hell yeah " and he and Bella went forward to plan it out.
The next day Bella's plan was eexecuted and the truck was no more. Bella had been appropriately sad in front of Charlie but had squealed and jumped around in our room. Jasper finally pulled her down kissing her chuckling. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him passionately causing him to groan. He flipped her over and me and Peter kissed her neck as jasper kissed her ferociously. She moaned and rubbed against jasper thereby rubbing against me slightly as I was next to him. I growled and moved to cup her breast. She groaned as I tweaked her nipples and took one in my mouth. Bella's hands found their way down my chest and she rubbed my hard on through my jeans. I growled followed by one from Peter to whom she did the same. The door banged loudly and we jumped apart. "what the hell Alice ? " Bella scowled at my sister as me and my brothers growled. "sorry guys but if I didn't stop you now you would have gone all the way and you don't want to do that before you officially meet the kings remember??" we groaned and dropped our heads. I rested my head on bella's right as Peter on her left. Jasper laid his head on her stomach.
She smiled and kissed our heads. "soon " she said.

Jasper

I was upset and frustrated and hearing Bella giggle was not helping my situation. Her beautiful laughter echoed through the house as she played and defeated Edward at chess.
I sat below her on the chair with her on my lap and nuzzled my face in her neck. She kissed my cheek and smiled "Bella" Alice sang skipping up to us. She sat on Edward's lap and turned to my mate. "what are we wearing for the dance? " there was a spring dance prior to the holiday. I was confused though. Why was Alice asking Bella? Didn't sue design our dresses every time? Bella answered my unspoken question as everyone else looked confused too. "well the volturi have a rule of keeping it very formal for any function as long as it has a volturi member attending. Since you are now our extended family, Heidi is sending us our gowns and suits for the dance. But I have told her to keep the high school standards in mind and sent her your measurements.
We nodded astounded at how life had changed after me and my brothers being mated to the volturi princess.