9

Third person

Eric yorkey stood in the parking lot distributing pamphlets for the school dance. "Las Vegas? That's the theme? " Jessica Stanley asked. "yup my lady. Drinks, dance, casinos and bond, James bond " Eric said causing everyone to laugh.
"oh my god " Angela Webber said causing everyone to follow her gaze.
The entire student and teacher body stood shocked at the two cars that entered the lot. The silver Volvo and black monster jeep was a clear indication. The Cullen siblings were here. Rosalie hale and Alice Cullen were with their boyfriends Emmett and Edward. The two out of the three hottest guys on school, Peter and Garrett Whitlock came and stood by their siblings and looked towards the other car. Jasper Whitlock stepped out causing the girls to sigh in unison. He opened the passenger door and the New girl, Bella swan stepped out and he wrapped his arm possessively around her waist. She smiled and kissed him on the lips causing gasps to be heard and the whispers to start. What they did not know was very word could be heard by every Cullen or hale or Whitlock.

Bella

The entire day me and jasper were subjected to jealous looks and stares and whispers. Right now we were on our way back home. I climbed over the seat the back. And Sat on Peters lap. "I don't like pretending to be just your both's friend " I grumbled into his neck. His arms tightened around me as Garrett stroked my arm. "me too kitten. " he sighed.
We pulled into the driveway of Tue Cullen household.

Jasper

We were hanging out in the living room when Bella's phone rang. She picked it up and straightened. "Felix " she greeted.
"Bella " you could hear the anger in his voice. "she has a nullifier. He is nullifying the effect of our gifts. With Renata's physical shield, the physical gifts work but not the mental ones. Bella.. " he paused.
"what Felix?" Bella questioned. You could feel her anger but her face was an emotionless mask. She was a true volturi. "Bella Jane was ripped apart. As was alec. We retreated and attached them together. But that is not all. Bella Maria is been creating immortal children" Bella shot out of her seat. "what? " she bellowed. "how old? " esme and Alice and Rosalie were sobbing in their mates arms. We were barely containing our rage. Maria was a bitch but this was atrocious. "very young. 5-9 bracket. " he responded. "fuck " Bella growled. "arrange the jet. I m coming. " we growled "never. " she turned to us and raised her hand. "do it Felix " she hung up the phone and in an instant I had her in my room on my bed her hands pinned above her head. "you are going nowhere near that bitch. Ever " I roared. "we won't allow it " Peter growled and Garrett agreed.
Bella sighed nd said. "I m not going alone. You are coming with me. But I can't leave my guards when they need my shield. I won't " she said and pushed me with her shield.