10

Garrett

Even though I hated Bella going to the south, here we were on our way to the airport. Bella had told Charlie that Jane was in Texas and met with an accident along with alec and since she was the nearest, she wanted to be there. He had agreed to send us with her as Carlisle was going to be there too. We got down and were directed to a private plane. It was huge and had the volturi symbol on the plane.
A lower guard judging by the blue and black robe greeted us and vowed to Bella. "Jordan " she acknowledged. We settled in the flight and within few hours were landing in Texas. Jordan came to Bella with a bag. Bella opened it and put on the robe. Her's was a ruby red robe which was the highest colour in the volturi. She put on her volturi cuff and crest where the 'v' was encased in black and was surrounded by a golden swan. On her cuff were the initials, 'i v'
We were handed similar robes to put on only in black.
Bella turned to me, "bend " she said. I did so confused. I stumbled when she unexpectedly jumped on my back. "let's go baby " she whispered. And kissed my neck. I smirked and caught her legs and wound them around my torso and caught her with her ass

We followed Jordan and came up to a mansion.

Bella.
I got off Garrett's back and smiled at him and turned walking in. I was greeted with hugs from my vampire family. When I reached Jane and alec and saw the scars on their hands ,...

Jasper

When Bella reached Jane and alec and saw the scars on their hands , she growled like a vampire. Her eyes blazed and she snarled. "no one touches that bitch except me. Are we clear? " the entire guard got down on their on their knees and nodded. I growled and pulled Bella. "Bella u said I won't face her. " Peter and Garrett were surrounding us. Her eyes blazed further as she targeted her anger towards me. I was pushed behind with her shield. "why? Do u not trust me? remember one thing jasper. I m not some normal measly human. I am Isabella Volturi. The crown princess. Surely there has to be something special or strong that the kings made me a princess while still human. And one more thing. This is not the first time I have killed a vampire and trust me, it won't be the last. She hurt my mates. Made u her pets and that does not sit well. If anything she is not worth the dust on your feet and she should know that. You are mine. But they are my sisiblings. My guards. She used up all her chances when she hurt them. She and her stupid army will pay. Know this, I m capable of killing the entire vampire clan with one flick of my wrist. After all I am mated to the God of war and his brothers. I have to live up to my standard of goddess of war. Let me handle this my way. " she was breathing heavily. I tried sending her some calm but she pinned me to the wall. "don't u try to influence my emotions right now. " she said. I nodded. I was angry and wanted to show her who was the dominant one. But I knew she needed this. We had to stop treating her like a China doll. She was the first human who was a vampire world princess. That counts right? Edward nodded subtly at my thoughts.
Bella took a deep breath and released me. She hugged me. "sorry baby. It just the idea of that bitch hurting my family. I kind of lost it. " she murmured into my chest. I soothed her back and kissed her forehead. "it's ok darlin. I am sorry too. I underestimated you. " she shook her forehead. "not your fault baby. U guys haven't seen me like that or using my powers....yet " she said smirking at the end. I raised an eyebrow at her. She had used her shield on me twice one of which not five minutes ago. She rolled her eyes. "please like that could count. " she said wiggling out of my grasp and jumping on Peter. He fell to the ground not expecting it. She smirked straddling him and kissed him before kissing Garrett.
She then called the guards who had left along with our family and we started planning Maria's demise.