Haunted House (part 1)

So, this wasn't requested by anyone, but Blueishstar told me that writing haunted house stories helps with writer's block (or whatever it's called).

Females: Taurus, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Males: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
--

"Guys... Are you sure about this?" Cancer looked at the other signs.

"Yeah!" Exclaimed Aries, clearly excited about exploring a haunted house.

"Don't worry, Cancer. Everything will be fine," reassured Aquarius and put her hand on Cancer's shoulder.

"I'm not so sure about that," said Scorpio, his eyes set on the supposedly haunted house. "I bet there's ghosts and spiders." Cancer gasped, and Scorpio smirked at her.

"Scorpio! Stop scaring Cancer!" Exclaimed Pisces and rubbed Cancer's back, glaring at the chuckling Scorpio.

"Besides, there's no such thing of ghosts," explained Virgo.

Gemini scoffed. "As if." Capricorn looked back at Gemini. "Do you seriously believe in ghosts?"

"Of course!" Gemini replied with a wide smile.

"They totally exist," Leo butted in, crossing his arms stubbornly along with Gemini.

"Yeah!" Sagittarius agreed and joined in on crossing arms.

"Dumbasses," muttered Scorpio, earning a glare from Pisces.

"Scorpio! Don't say bad words," she scolded.

"Sorry, mom." Scorpio scoffed.

"So... Can we go in soon? I have a bag of chips calling my name at home," said Taurus impatiently. Cancer shook her head as fast as she could.

"It's gonna be alright," Aquarius reassured.

"Yeah, ghosts don't exist," added Pisces.

"Or do they...?" Gemini asked suspiciously, earning a scoff from Capricorn.

"Let's just go in already," said Taurus and started walking towards the broken door, the other signs following behind.

"This is not how I planned on spending my Halloween," muttered Libra.

"No one cares," replied Aries, making Libra growl.

"So... Who's going in first?" Asked Taurus.

"Me, me, me! Totally me!" Exclaimed Aries, jumping up and down like a child. He reached out for the doorknob, but the door creaked open before he got the chance to touch it. Cancer wimpered, and hid behind Aquarius.

"That is so cool!" Exclaimed Aries, smiling widely. No one's ever seen him so happy about anything before in his entire life. Aries was the first to walk in, along with the other signs. They ended up in a broken, rotten foyer.

"So... What do we do now?" Asked Taurus, looking at the other signs.

"Explore!" Exclaimed Aries and ran off in some random direction.

"No, no, no, no, no," Cancer muttered, hiding most of her face with her sleeves. "This isn't gonna end well."

"Calm down, Cancer. Everything's perfectly fine!" Exclaimed Pisces with a wide smile, making Cancer soften slightly.

"Am I the only one slightly concerned about Aries...?" Asked Aquarius.

"Nah. He knows how to take care of himself," replied Scorpio, who looked extremely calm as if he was in a completely normal house.

"I'll look for him," offered Sagittarius.

"I'll come with you," offered Gemini as well.

"Me too," said Leo, and the three walked off somewhere. Taurus sighed and looked at the remaining signs. "So... What now?"

----

Part 2 coming soon! What do you want to happen in the next chapter? Comment! And do you have any other requests? Comment as well!

- Kate ⭐️