Drama With The Zodiacs #1

This is the re-written version of Zodiac Diary~ Let's face it, that short story was so horrible 😂😂

I decided to keep the genders the same, except I swapped Cancer and Sagittarius' :3 And most ships will be changed because I use the same ships all the time and it's getting old (=ω)

Females: Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Males: Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio

----

Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot, not a complete idiot, idiot, idiot, actually kinda cool but I'm low-key jealous so I won't admit it, idiot, idiot, idiot—

This was Aries' favorite part of the day. Well, not counting anything and everything that doesn't have to do with school.

Aries continued counting all the idiots he passed on his way to his locker, before getting knocked to the floor by the biggest idiot in the entire school (according to Aries).

Aries just laid there emotionless until the happy boy that had latched onto his chest decided to finally get off him. Aries was used to getting knocked to the ground and landing onto the books that poked his back from inside his book bag by now.

"AHAHAHA, YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!"

Gemini bent over laughing. Aries couldn't understand how the green-eyed boy still found it amusing; he's been doing the same thing for a whole year, how is it still just as fun every time?

"Gonna help me up or what?" Aries asked, obviously annoyed that he was still laying on the cold, hard, gross floor.

"L-O-L, why would I do that?"

Aries stood up growling, causing Gemini to run away screaming for Leo. A smirk crossed Aries' face,

it worked every time.

"Leoooooooo! Help me!!" Gemini ran into Leo's arms, digging his face into the crook of Leo's neck.

"What is it, bud?" Leo asked, slightly worried for his best friend. Gemini looked up from Leo's shoulder, smiling.

"Hi."

Leo chuckled, gently pushing Gemini off him.

"Hey, wanna go prank Aquarius and blame Scorpio when she gets mad?" Leo asked excitedly.

"Of course!!"

Leo and Gemini high-fived, but instantly froze in place as someone cleared their throat behind them. They turned around slowly and dramatically, seeing an angry Sagittarius standing in front of them with her arms crossed.

"RUN!!"

--

"Please help meeeee!"

"I can't believe you didn't do your homework, Pisces."

"What do you expect, it's the end of the school year and all I can think about is summer..." Pisces mumbled sheepishly, slightly annoyed that she had forgotten to do her homework for the third time that week. "Plus, you didn't do your homework either!"

"You don't know that," Libra stated as she closed her locker, looking over at her friend with a smirk.

Pisces smirked and placed her hands on her hips. "Yeah I do~"