Aquarius (f) x Virgo (m): Messed Up (part 1)

(Requested)

Virgo's POV:

I've messed up, haven't I? Silly me, I haven't even told you what has happened. Well, all you have to know, is that I met a girl. She wasn't just any girl, though. And I just had to ruin it, didn't I? Like I wasn't disliked enough... Anyway, this is how it happened.

-- few days before --

Nobody's POV:

Aquarius walked down the hall, looking for the science classroom. She heard something get thrown onto a locker, and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She came to a corner, seeing a small boy with glasses held against a locker by a taller boy. There was also to boys behind the taller one, one bright blonde and the other dirty blonde.

"Where do you think your going?" The taller boy asked.

"To hang out with your nerd friends?" The bright blonde asked mockingly. (A/N: sorry guys... You know how horrible I am with insults and jokes and comebacks and pranks and all that...)

"If he even has any," the dirty blonde replied and scoffed. "He's too nerdy for the nerds." The others laughed, before the tall boy let go of the smaller boy, making him drop to the floor. He was about to kick the smaller boy, when Aquarius stood in front of him with her arms crossed.

"Picking on them smaller than you, are we?" Aqua asked with a scoff. "Weak move." The two boys in the back looked at each other and 'oooooh'ed, as the taller boy looked angry, but tried to cover it up with a smirk. The smaller boy looked up at Aqua in awe.

"What do we have here?" He asked, a smirk still on his face. "A girl?"

"Yeah," Aqua replied with a 'duh' tone. "What are you gonna do about it? Hit me?" Aquarius let out a small laugh. "That's definitely a weak move." The taller guy glared at Aquarius before walking away with the two other boys, pushing everyone that waked by.

"That's what I thought!" Aquarius yelled, before letting her arms fall back down to her sides and turning around to the small boy with a proud smirk on her face. She offered to help the boy up, but he got up on himself. Aquarius rolled her eyes in return.

"I'm Aquarius, but you can call me Aqua," she introduced and offered a hand for the boy to shake. He hesitantly grabbed Aqua's hand, shaking it gently and unsurely, like something horrible would happen if he shook any firmer.

"I don't bite," Aqua giggled after the hand shake. The boy nodded slightly in return, trying to look at anything other than Aqua.

"What's your name?" Aqua asked.

"V-Virgo," he replied and looked over at Aqua for a split second, just to look away again. "W-why did you help me...?" He forced himself to look at Aquarius, who smiled warmly.

"I couldn't do nothing, could I?" She replied. Virgo couldn't believe it. No one's even tried to help him for years.

"If you ever need anyone to give those boys a taste of their own medicine, just tell me," Aquarius explained and placed a hand on Virgo's shoulder reassuringly before walking away, leaving Virgo in awe and disbelief as he watched her walk away. He couldn't hold back a smile that formed on his face, as he rushed off to his next class happily.

--

Virgo walked down the street, clutching onto his books. He had been studying at the library, so it was dark out. He turned to an alley, instantly getting pushed to the wall, dropping his books in the process.

"Didn't think you could get away that easily, did you?" The tall boy from earlier chuckled. The two other boys wasn't there, luckily.

"I'm not finished yet," he continued and raised his fist. Virgo squeezed his eyes shut as he waited for the punch.