Pisces (f) x Virgo (m): Spider

[published September 11th 2017]

(requested)

I know that there's a lot of Pisces one shots but this was long overdue and there was a TON of requests for this XD

----

"Pisces?"

Virgo yawned as he rubbed his eye tiredly, holding the door open as a small girl was standing on the other side.

"What are you doing here so late?" He asked, looking down at the girl and noticing she was in her unicorn pajamas. Pisces looked up at him sheepishly, puffing her cheeks slightly.

"There was a spider..."

Sigh...

"Do you wanna come inside?"

Virgo barely had time to finish his sentence as Pisces rushed inside. He rolled his eyes, closing the door and turning back around to see Pisces was gone. Being close friends with the girl, he was already used to this behavior.

He walked over to his bedroom, seeing Pisces was already snuggled up in his bed, lightly snoring as she held tightly onto the blanket. He decided to leave his bed for her, turning around to sleep on the couch, but was stopped by a certain voice.

"Virgo...~"

Virgo rolled his eyes, he already knew what his friend wanted.

He turned back around, climbing into bed and under the sheets and placed his hand on Pisces's stomach.

"Ahh~" She breathed out, snuggling farther into the bed.

"You're a strange human being."

"It's comforting," Pisces pouted, causing Virgo to let out a light chuckle. Pisces turned to her side, burying her face in Virgo's chest and cuddling up against him. Virgo couldn't help but blush a little, even though he was used to this. He placed his hand on the back of Pisces' head, and light snoring could be heard from her shortly after.

"I love you..." He whispered, before closing his eyes.

"I heard that."

Virgo's face instantly turned bright red as his eyes shot open.

"N-No you didn't, you're dreaming."

----

This was short but I guess that's better than nothing? ^^;

Also, does anyone else likes it when someone puts their hand on your stomach, and just kinda keeps it there? XD It's so warm and comforting =w=

Requests~? Tell me~ :3

- Kate ⭐️