Truth Or Dare? #28

Before we start, I need you to know that I got an idea for what Aquarius should dare everyone after I had already published my last part, where I asked you to come up with suggestion for dares. Instead of Aquarius daring the others with your dares, I will, just like I have with the other 27 parts. Sorry!

Aquarius: OMG, I just thought of the perfect dare! I DARE EVERYONE TO SLAP SCORPIO! INCLUDING HIM/HERSELF! MUHAHA!

-- Five painful minutes later --

Aquarius: *laughs like a maniac as he/she sees Scorpio's completely red and sore cheek*

Scorpio: *rubs cheek as Pisces rubs his/her back soothingly*

Leo: Dude... That was just plain evil... *feels sympathetic for Scorpio*

Aquarius: HAHA, I KNOW!

Me: Some random user that's no longer on Wattpad dares Aries to kiss Scorpio for the whole chapter.

Scorpio: *blushes deeply* Wha-- Why??

Aries: *rolls eyes, despite major blush* *presses lips against Scorpio*

Me: *blushes slightly* U-um, you two just stay like that. *clears throat awkwardly* Pisces, Cancer, I need to talk to you two alone.

-- in nearby room --

Me: @_Penguins_1996 dares Pisces to make Scorpio jealous for the whole chapter.

Pisces: *smiles insanely*

Cancer: So, why am I here?

Me: *smirks* 'Cause we need you to help.

-- back in Truth Or Dare room --

Cancer, Pisces: *sits next to each other* *hands slowly interlock*

Scorpio: *is about to pull away when Aquarius pushes him/her back, obviously enjoying Scorpio's punishment*

Me: @Cutie_Olivia dares Taurus to kiss Virgo.

Cancer: *is about to say something when Pisces squeezes his/her hand, causing him/her to close his/her mouth again and glare at Virgo angrily*

*Dark purple aura surrounds Capricorn as he/she glares at Taurus*

Taurus: *quickly kisses Virgo with a major blush on his/her cheeks*

Me: @Cutie_Olivia also dares Virgo to break up with Cparicorn. ... Wait, were they even together? I don't know, I haven't read through the other Truth Or Dare parts in forever...

Gemini: Wait, what do you mean "parts"?

Virgo: DAMN IT, KATE!

Me: I'm sorry!! Anyway, as of now, Virgo and Capricorn are no longer together. @Cutie_Olivia also dares everyone to call Taurus "Taur Taur" and Virgo "cutie" for two chapters.

Cutie: *blushes* Whyyyyyy?

Me: @Cutie_Olivia also dares Cutie and Taur Taur to kiss in front of Capricorn.

Leo: That's just cruel.

Cutie, Taur Taur: *kisses in front of Capricorn*

*Dark purple aura surrounds Capricorn as he/she death-glares at Taur Taur*

Me: Ok, last dare from @Cutie_Olivia. She dares Taur Taur to like Cutie.

Taur Taur: *blushes deeply* S-she can't decide my feelings for me! *crosses arms stubbornly*

Scorpio: *suddenly hears giggles* *looks over (with Aries still attached to his/her lips), and sees Cancer whispering in Pisces' ear, and Pisces giggling cutely*

Aquarius: *pushes Scorpio before he/she can pull away from Aries*

Scorpio: *growls*

Me: @Flame103 dares Aquarius to play 7 minutes in heaven with crush.

Aquarius: *blushes and crosses arms stubbornly* I-I'm not telling you who it is!

Scorpio: (mumbles into Aries' mouth) Come on, don't be such a baby-- *is hit in the head by Aquarius* Ow!

Sagittarius: Doesn't Virgo know who Aquarius' crush is?

*Everyone looks over at Sagittarius*

Sagittarius: I mean, he/she does know everything, right...?

*Everyone looks over at Virgo*

Cutie: I might know...

Aquarius: *points finger at Cutie* Tell, and I'll get Richard to kill you.

Cutie: .............. Either Aries or Pisces.

Aquarius: *eye twitches*

*Richard suddenly appears behind Aquarius*

Aquarius: .... Get him/her.

*Richard flies after Cutie as he/she runs away screaming for his/her dear life*

Me: Well, who's it gonna be, Aqua?

Aquarius: If I choose Aries, will Scorpio have to come, too?

Everyone: *nods*

Aquarius: (grumbles) ....... Pisces...

Scorpio: (yells into Aries' mouth) If you touch him/her, I swear to God--

Aries: (yells into Scorpio's mouth) IF YOU TALK ONE MORE TIME, I SWEAR TO FRICKEN GOD, I WILL CUT OFF YOUR FINGERS AND STUFF THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Scorpio: *shuts up*

-- seven minutes later --

*Pisces comes out of the closet with a slight blush as Aquarius walks out casually with a slight smirk*

Scorpio: *instantly pulls away from Aries and pulls Pisces into a hug as he/she glares at Aquarius* WHAT YOU DO TO HER?!

Aquarius: Chill out, bro.

Scorpio: TELL ME TO CHILL ONE MORE TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, SHITFACE!

Aquarius: *smirks* ...Chill.

*Dark purple aura surrounds Scorpio as Bob suddenly appears behind him/her*

Scorpio: Bob... Get him/her...

Aquarius: *runs away, screeching like a two year old girl* RICHARD! RICHARD! HELP!

Me: Anyway, @Flame103 dares Cutie to not read a book for a day or he/she has to admit his/her feelings to his/her crush and kiss him/her.

Cutie: Oh, poo. And why does everyone think reading is the only thing I do in my free time? *throws book he/she had currently been reading*

Me: Last dare! @Flame103 dares Scorpio to let Aquarius torture him/her for an hour or he/she has to break up with Pisces.

*A horrified look crosses Scorpio's face*

Scorpio: B-but he/she's gonna k-k-kill me!!

Me: Well, if you wanna keep your boy/girlfriend, your gonna have to go through with it.

Scorpio: *swallows nervously* *straightens back and "mans up"* *walks off to find Auqarius*

Me: Well, that's all for now. Feel free to comment or PM me questions or dares! Until next time, bye bye~!

All the signs: Bye~!