My Opinion On The Signs {New And Improved}

I know I've made a chapter dedicated to this before, but my opinion on the signs have changed since then. So, without further ado, here are the new and improved opinions on the signs!

REMEMBER: This is only my opinion! Everyone has their own opinions, so don't think this is 100% accurate!

Quick note: This is mostly based off of how I make the signs in my stories, and how I picture them!

----

Aries:

How I imagine them acting: In my head, Aries is the short-tempered type. They would be the daredevil type. Like, you could dare them to do anything, and they would do it. So they would probably be pretty brave. They would also be the type to put a wet sponge on the teachers seat. If I had one word to describe them, it would probably be badass.

How I imagine them looking: For some unknown reason, I see Aries with red hair. And I'm not talking ginger. I'm talking RED. The eye color isn't specific, but is usually caramel-ish. They're usually boys, even though I prefer them as girls.

How Aries' around me act: I can only think of one Aries I know, and she is not to be messed with. Seriously, this girl is STRONG (stronger than most boys in my class). She has a (very) short temper, and you do not want to see her mad. She will ruin you. She's pretty loyal, but also a little manipulative.

💖 = OTP
💘 = LOVE IT!
💞 = Cute!
❤️ = Could work

Favorite ships:
Aries x Aquarius 💖
Aries x Cancer 💘
Aries x Gemini 💞
Aries x Libra 💞
Aries x Sagittarius ❤️

Taurus:

How I imagine them acting: I think most people can agree with me when I say FOODIE. They'll be the "can eat anything (and everything) and still stay skinny" type. They'll be pretty lazy, and maybe a little geeky? Like, an anime nerd, or gamer? They'll also probably be really chill and relaxed, and have the Levi "I don't give a damn" face. (If you know who he is, I love you.)

How I imagine them looking: Skinny. Maybe not the skinniest, but skinny compared to the amount of food they eat and lack of excersise. I usually give them black/brown hair in my stories, but I can definitely see them as blondes too. The eyes would probably be brown. And I really don't care about the gender.

How Taurus' around me act: I don't know of too many, but one of my best friends is a Taurus. She's really loyal, but if you get on her bad side, she will destroy you and everything you love. She's really understanding (sometimes), and protective of her friends. Like I said before, she's really loyal, and will always stick up for her friends. She lives with about a gazillion animals, so it's safe to assume she is a MAJOR animal person. Believe it or not, she's quite a foodie, and manages to always stay skinny. Plus, she has a MAJOR obsessions with BMWs (don't ask why).

💖 = OTP
💘 = LOVE IT!
💞 = Cute!
❤️ = Could work

Favorite ships:
Taurus x Cancer 💖
Taurus x Virgo 💘
Taurus x Capricorn 💞
Taurus x Pisces 💞

Gemini:

How I imagine them acting: Usually, I picture them as the flirts (along with Leo and Libra, of course). In my head, they're usually very social and loves talking, and could probably be pretty smart, too.