Body Switch - Fire Signs (Part 1)

(Requested)

Aries = male
Leo = male
Sagittarius = female

----

Aries POV:

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. God, I hate the sun... I opened my eyes to see the curtains wide open. What kind of sick human being leaves the curtains open? I groaned before standing up and making my way to the curtains.

I realized these curtains weren't mine. Mine were red, these were magenta. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and closed the curtains. I turned around and took a good look at the room I was in.

This room looked nothing like mine. This room had bright neon colors, and everything was lively. The bed I was apparently sleeping in was bright yellow with a gazillion neon pillows. Is it just me or is one of the pillows moving...? A head popped up from the pile of pillows. Definitely not a pillow.

It stood up and meowed at me. Ugh, what an ugly cat. Wait, when did I get a cat? My head was spinning. No one could've rearranged my room while I was sleeping. My eyes scanned the room again, and this time I was greeted with a much more horrible sight. Leo.

I couldn't understand how I could look in the mirror and see Leo. Maybe this was a prank? I stepped closer to the human-length mirror and took in my looks.

I had blonde hair that was formed perfectly, even though I just woke up. I had big, azure eyes that sparkled perfectly in the light, and I had a beautiful tan. I was also wearing nothing but pajama pants, showing off my six pack. It was the complete opposite of how I actually look! Well, I do have a six pack.

I heard a meow from behind and turned around, seeing that ugly cat, and I instantly made a disgusted face.

"Your a disgrace to the cat race," I muttered before looking back at my reflection. I shrugged it off and decided to get dressed. I walked over to the closet and opened it up, seeing a butt load of expensive clothes.

"Woah..." I muttered, before finding the outfit I wanted, which happened to be ripped jeans, a grey sweatshirt and black converse. In other words, the cheapest clothes I could find. I also put on a gold watch just for the heck of it.

I decided to do all the bathroom-stuff next. I walked over to the bathroom connected to the bedroom, almost tripping over the stupid cat in the process, and walked into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

I made a disgusted face as I grabbed the toothbrush. I can't believe I'm gonna use Leo's toothbrush. To be fair, I am technically using Leo's mouth. Ew. I just realized how gross that sounded.

I put toothpaste on the toothbrush, when I realized the toothpaste was orange. The fuck? Who uses orange toothpaste?? I started brushing my teeth, and almost gagged at the taste. The fuck is this made of?!

I made yet another disgusted face for about the third time today, and forced myself to suck it up and brush my teeth. I was so happy to finally finish brushing my teeth and putting the toothbrush away. Ugh, I think I swallowed a little of that horrid toothpaste.

I was planning on flossing too, but decided not to when I saw the orange floss. I thought for a moment to see if I was forgetting anything. I brushed my teeth and got dressed, and my hair was already perfect, but I hadn't used the toilet.

I shook my head at the thought of that. I'll just go when I have to. I unlocked the door and left the room, groaning at the sight of that ugly cat before leaving the room.

I was instantly lost in this maze. Seriously, how rich is Leo's family? I sighed in relief when I finally found the kitchen. The exit was at the other side, and I decided to just go to school and find "me". I reached for the door when a voice cut me off.