Pisces (f) x Aquarius (m): Suprise Party

(Requested)

"Should we do this?" Cancer asked and looked over at Aquarius.

"I mean, she won't really like us breaking into her house," she continued.

"No, but she'll definitely like the party I have planned."

"If you say so," Cancer muttered before pulling out a spare key and unlocking the door.

"You stall Pisces, I'll call the others," Aqua ordered.

Cancer nodded. "You have two hours."

--

"Cake?"

"Check."

"Music?"

"Check."

"Guests?"

"Check."

"Decorations?"

"Everything but balloons." Aquarius furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked coldly. "You know how Pisces loves balloons! How can we throw a surprise birthday party for her without balloons?!"

"Calm down, Aqua," started Aries. "Cancer's getting the balloons right now." Aquarius breathed out in relief. His eyes widened when he realized--

"But I thought Cancer was stalling?!"

Aries laughed nervously. "Oops...?"

"No, no, no, no, no..." Aqua repeated, trying to think of a solution.

"Uh, what about Libra?" Aries checked his list.

"Nope," he replied. "She's on decorating duty."

"HOW CAN SHE DECORATE WITHOUT BALLOONS?!" Aqua was hyperventilating, and Aries tried to calm his down.

"Jeez, you must really like her if your putting up such a fight for only balloons," Aries pointed out, earning a nod from Aqua.

"I do," Aqua replied once he caught his breathe. Aries got idea, and looked down at his list.

"Hey, why don't you stall Pisces?" He suggested.

Aqua thought for a moment. "I guess that could work..."

"Good. Your on stalling duty."

--

"Hey Pisces," Aquarius greeted and sat down next to Pisces on a park bench nearby the lake.

Pisces looked over at him and smiled. "Hi Aqua. What brings you out here?"

"Oh nothing. I was just taking a walk and I saw you here." Pisces nodded in response, before turning her attention to the lake.

"What brings you out here?" Aqua asked.

"I like watching the fishes in the lake," Pisces replied, not taking her eyes off the lake. She breathed out before standing up.

"Well, I should be getting home."

Aqua instantly shot up, his eyes wide. "What?!" Pisces tilted her head in confusion.

"Uh, I mean, I have something to show you," Aqua corrected.

"Ok," Pisces replied. "What?"