Elevator Trouble

Females: Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio, Pisces
Males: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius

Warning! Minor swearing!

----

"It'll be fun, they said. Let's all go together, they said. We'll spend less time that way, they said. We'll--"

"Will you shut your fucking mouth already?!" Aries spat, angrily glaring at a certain blonde, who gladly returned the favor.

"You wouldn't have to listen to me if you hadn't gotten us into this mess in the first place!" Libra spat back, glaring at the red-head before finally averting her gaze, pouting and crossing her arms in the process.

"I was actually looking forward to shopping," Libra muttered, a scowl obvious on her face.

"Yeah, you and me both," Gemini agreed, fidgeting for some personal space in the very small elevator.

How they got into this mess, you might wonder? Well, a certain red-head — also known as Aries — had came to the conclusion that it would be smart and "take less time" if all twelve of the signs had used one elevator, even if it was crowded. Not even halfway through, the elevator had stopped, and now everyone was stuck.

Leo, Sagittarius and Capricorn was pressed to the door, where Leo and Sagittarius had originally been trying to pry open the door while Capricorn tried to pull them away after twenty minutes of non-stop hitting and kicking.

Aries, Libra, Gemini, Taurus and Virgo were the unlucky ones who were stuck in the middle. Libra and Gemini whined about how they were looking forward to a shopping spree and kept complaining to Aries, who had stopped with the comebacks after 30 minutes of non-stop bickering.

Taurus was secretly snacking on a bag of chips silently, succeeding at hiding the evidence, while Virgo silently brainstormed different plans on how to escape.

Cancer was hurdled up in one of the corners, holding her knees and rocking back and forth while whimpering, while Scorpio refused to let go of Pisces. Multiple signs had tried to pull her off, but she wouldn't let go of the small brunette.

"Hey!" Leo exclaimed angrily and looked to his side to glare at Sagittarius, before bumping his shoulder into his, shoving the dirty blonde-haired boy.

"What was that for?!" Sagittarius yelled at the bright blonde, obviously confused to why his best friend would suddenly shove him.

"You shoved me first!"

"Did not!" Sagittarius assured before shoving Leo back — only slightly harder — causing him to almost tip over, letting out a gasp in the process.

"Dude! I almost fell!" Leo exclaimed, before shoving Sagittarius back. This time, Sagittarius ended up bumping into Capricorn (who was standing next to him), sending him flying to the nearest wall.

"Hey!" Capricorn yelled, glaring at the two blondes next to him as he straightened himself up and rubbed his sore shoulder. The two fire signs started fighting over who's fault it was, while Aries was snickering behind them. The two must've heard, as they turned around to face the red-head.

"It was you, wasn't it?!" Leo asked, pointing a finger at Aries.

"Maybe..." Aries snickered, causing the two blondes to growl before tackling her, causing her to knock over Taurus and Virgo. Scorpio pulled Pisces away as the two earth signs were about to collapse on the brunette, causing her to hold Pisces protectively and let out a growl.

Taurus' eyes widened as he realized the bag of chips he brought with him had fallen out of his grasp and laid across the floor for everyone to see. He quickly grabbed his bag, clutching it to his chest.

"Wait..." Aries started, stepping closer to the foodie intimidatingly while pointing a finger at him. "You had food this entire time...?"

Taurus let out a sheepish laugh. "Oops...?"

It took less than two seconds for the red-head to attack Taurus, grabbing a hold of the bag and pulling it as Taurus clutched the bag closer to him. It didn't take much for the bag to rip, causing all the chips to spread across the floor. Taurus instantly gasped.

"MY BABIES!" He screeched, diving onto the floor and gathering all the chips. Virgo let out a sigh, closing his eyes and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Idiots..." He muttered, before going back to his brainstorming.

Scorpio let out a small hmph as she had her arms wrapped around Pisces' waist, not letting the small brunette have any chance of escaping her grasp. Why Scorpio was so protective over Pisces, no one knew.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Cancer suddenly yells, causing everyone to jump and turn their attention to the shivering blonde in the corner. She had a look of complete and utter horror across her face, causing most of the signs to feel bad for her.

"Hey," Gemini started, suddenly realizing something. "Where's Aquarius?"

- Meanwhile -

Aquarius brought his hand in front of him, checking the time on his watch before letting his arm drop back to his side as he tapped his foot impatiently.

Idiots... He thought. They should've taken the stairs.