1 ➳ prologue

2011

"One coke please." I said to the bar keeper that worked at that weird youth club in Sydney I was currently in.

"Here you go, that would be 3$ and your number." the blonde dude, with deep brown eyes, that looked a few years older than me, smirked.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes, handed him the money and grabbed my bottle of coke.

"Not so rude, little girl." he winked. And that was the point where I turned around and walked away from the bar or else who knows what would've happened.

I had absolutely no idea where my two best friends were so I looked around and searched for a free seat somewhere.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked a blonde guy with a fringe, who was sitting alone on one of the sofas in the back corner of the club.

He look up at me and smiled before shaking his head no. I smiled back at him and sat down next to him, placing my bottle of coke on the glass table in front of me after taking a sip.

"Share a kiss with Michael, huh?" the guy looked at my bottle and smiled at me shyly afterwards. I didn't know what he was trying to say so I probably looked really confused.

"Uhh.. my name is Michael." he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh.", I giggled awkwardly, "I guess this is what people call fate."

"I guess." he giggled.

"I'm Beth by the way."

"I'm Michael."

"Yeah I know." I giggled.

"Right." he laughed nervously at his stupidness.

"You're cute." I giggled.

"I'm not cute, I'm punk rock." he smiled proudly.

"Where?"

"Rude."

"Well the only thing that makes you an itty little bit punk rock is your fringe." I teased him.

Before Michael could respond to my kinda compliment, one of my friends showed up in front of us.

"Hey Beth it's almost midnight, we have to go home." she said and I nodded.

"Okay. Bye Michael, uhm it was nice to meet you." I smiled at him and then stood up. My friend walked away already and I followed her.

"Wait!" Michael said a bit louder so I'd hear him and I turned around to see that he he was standing up as well now.

"Won't I get my kiss?" he asked sheepishly and smiled proudly.

"Someone's deperate for love, huh?" I smiled but walked back to him anyway.

"No I just thought it would be a good idea because we'll probably never see each other again but since god above made us meet tonight..." he started rambling.

"Shut up." I giggled and looked him in the eyes. They had a beautiful green colour in which I could get lost in forever.

I leaned in quickly and pressed my lips onto his. Before he could even react and kiss me back I'd leaned back again and took a step backwards.

"Bye Michael." I smiled and walked away, leaving him shocked behind.

|-/

GUESS WHO'S BACK AYYY

this chapter is just a throwback chapter so it's pretty boring but it'll be important for the rest of the story so yeah ;)

I got inspired by the fanfic "radio waves" and I asked the writer of it if I could use a part of her idea for my fanfic and she said yes so here I am :-)

I love you guys, I hope you like this new fanfic ♡

~ tori xx