15 ➳ dibs

As Calum and I got to the hotel they were staying at, there were luckily no fans outside at all so we could both easily get inside the hotel. We took the lift and only a few minutes later Calum was unlocking the door to his room.

As I entered it, with Calum following behind me, I saw Michael sprawled out on the double-bed with the romote control of the small TV in one hand and a big ass chocolate chip cookie in the other hand.

As he glanced up at the door and saw us, he immediately sat up straight and put his cookie on the nightstand.

"Hi." I smiled at him and stood awkwardly at the now closed door while Calum went to the bathroom and Michael was still sitting on the bed.

"Uhm hi.." he mumbled in response and went back to watching TV.

"Is everything alright?" I said worriedly as my smile faded.

"Yeah sure, why?" he glimpsed at me once again and then turned back to whatever he was watching.

"I don't know...you're acting kinda weird." I shrugged. After a minute or so of Michael not showing any interest at all, I decided to speak up again.

"Michael come on, I may have not known you for long but I do know that something's wrong here."

"There's nothing wrong here, will you please just stop? I'm trying to watch TV in silence."

"Michael pleas-"

"Okay I'm out of here." he suddenly said, stood up and walked out of the hotel room.

"Woah what's going on here?" Calum said confused as he came out of the bathroom.

"Good question, Mr. Hood." I sighed and plopped down on the bed.

"You should go after him." Calum said and I knew he sat down next to where I was lying because I felt the bed moving a bit.

"Why? He won't talk to me anyway and I don't even know why." I giggled in desperation.

"That's just him being a jealous little shit." Calum giggled with me.

"Jealous? Why's that?" I asked confused and sat up straight.

"Jeeeezz Beth, Michael likes you, isn't that obvious?" he giggled again and I just became more and more confused.

"Wait what?"

"Michael has a crush on you and you've been hanging out with me a lot. So now he probably thinks I'm trying to hit on you, even though he called dibs on you as soon as you left the hotel room after our first interview." Calum explained and giggled again.

"He called dibs on me?" I laughed at Michael's childishness. I could definitely imagine him and the guys doing that everytime they see a pretty girl.

"Yeah, that's kinda our thing..." Cal said a bit embarrassed and scratched the back of his head. "Now go talk to him."

"I don't know..."

"But I know!! Just ask him what's bothering him and tell him you and I are just friends."

"He left like 10 minutes ago, he could be anywhere."

"Oh please. He didn't take his money with him and we both know Michael doesn't like doing sports and walking counts as some kind of sport. He's probably getting a massage or something." laughed and pushed me so I'd stand up.

"Ugh fine.." I rolled my eyes and left the hotel room.

-♡-

I'm so excited for the next chapter

omg

bye

- tofuuu