5 ➳ the interview

"The camera team is on their way up so I guess it's interview time." Adam said as he entered the room happily.

"Yay!" Michael said and sat down next to the other two.

"By the way, thanks for moving this interview to today. You make tomorrow a lot less stressful for us." Luke said as he sat down between Calum and Ashton.

"Yeah, thanks." Calum said and Ashton and Michael nodded.

"No problem, thanks for being so nice to me. This is my first interview ever and you already made me feel less nervous." I smiled at them and sat down on the chair that was next to Ashton, who was sitting on the far right of the sofa.

"The camera is rolling so start whenever you're ready." Steve, the radio station's cameraman said.

"Alright, are you ready?" I smiled at them.

"I think I've never been more ready for an interview than I am right now." Michael giggled from the other side of the sofa which lightened up my mood even more.

I then gave each of the guys a microphone, keeping one myself and turned my head to the camera.

"Hi guys! I'm Bethany Allen from Los Angeles' hit radio station KIIS FM and with me today are the guys from 5 Seconds of Summer." I started happily and then turned to the guys who'd just said "Hi" into the camera, all at the same time.

"How are you today?" I asked them politely. And I heard "Good" and "Great."

"I'm pretty excited for this interview because I know I'm being interviewed by the Female Flash." Michael grinned, which made me laugh and the other guys shake their heads in annoyance.

"Alright, let's get this started then. I asked your fans, the 5SOSFam, on twitter to send me some questions and I got some pretty crazy ones so be prepared." I warned them and the all let out giggles.

"First question is for you Mr. Hemmings: If you had to have a third nipple, where would you want it to be?" I read it out loud and we all started laughing.

"Why is this question specifically for me? Why not for the others?" Luke smiled and I just shrugged. "Well, I'd want to have it between my other two nipples, I guess it wouldn't look that weird there."

"It kinda would look weird. I'd want it to be somewhere where no one would ever see it, like in my nostrils or in my butt crack or something." Michael added which caused us all to laugh again, especially Calum who was already whiping away some tears.

"Fuck off, this was my question, no one asked you." Luke teased him and laughed again when Michael pushed him.

"Okay let's move on to the next question before you start a fight." I laughed and continued the interview.

~♡~

"And this was seriously your first interview?" Calum asked right after we'd finished the interview and the camera was off again.

"Yeah." I smiled confused

"Well this was amazing, probably the funniest interview we've done so far so thank you."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." I smiled at him.

"Calum's right, I think I've never cried so much of laughter before." Luke giggled.

"Same here." I said and high-fived him.

"Adam how much time do we have till we have our photoshoot?" Ashton asked.

"Uhhh.. about an hour." he answered after looking at his watch.

"Do you wanna stay here and hang out with us till then?" Ashton now turned to me and I looked questioningly at Steve and Marcus aka my crew.

"We have to go back to the radio station and give Ryan the video tapes so he can cut them and upload them but you can definitely stay here. Bye guys, nice to meet you. Bye Beth." Steve said and left with Marcus before anyone could even response.

"Well I guess I'll stay here then." I giggled.

"YESSS!" Michael jumped up and walked over to me, dragged me off my chair and hugged me tightly.

"Jesus, Michael, don't crush the girl." Calum said and with that Michael let go of me again.

"Sorry." Michael giggled and pretended to straighten my already straight hair.

"Beth watch out, Michael's about to marry you so he can have your last name." Luke joked which made me laugh.

"Shut up Luke." Michael turned to him for a few seconds before looking back at me. "Please keep your last name if you ever get married though."

"I will, don't worry." I giggled.

"Can I have your number by the way?" he asked a bit nervously before quickly speaking up again. "You know, just in case I'm in trouble and I need a superhero to save me."

"Of course, that's what I'm here for." I smiled and he losened up again, unlocking and giving me his phone.
I quickly typed in my number and saved it under 'The Female Flash'.

"Here." I said and handed the phone back to Michael which he thanked me for.

"Are you guys done flirting yet so we can start hanging out?" Ashton asked and I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"We weren't flirting." Michael said and sat down on the couch again followed by me.

|-/

THAT WAS THE INTERVIEW THANKS FOR READING

okay jk it's not over yet, this is just the beginning *laughs evilly*

alsO ALL TIME LOW TWEETED ME LIKE 2 DAYS AGO AND SOME PEOPLE SAID IT WAS JACK AND JACK IS BAE

my twitter is barakatxmgc btw ;)

~ toria