7 ➳ boss talk #2

monday

"OH MY GOD SHE'S HERE!" Tom shouted as I entered the building of the radio station.

"HOW WAS HANGING WITH 5 SAUCE?" Leyla shouted as she and Tom ran up to me.

"It was great." I laughed at their curiousness.

"Ryan wants to see you and I can tell it's something good because he's super happy today." Tom said and randomly hugged me.

"Okay, thanks?" I still smiled and headed to Ryan's office.

"There is my interview genious! How are you, Beth?" Ryan greeted me and hugged me, which he'd never done before.

"Uh good? What's up with you all today?" I asked confused and giggled.

"Adam called like an hour ago." he grinned.

"What, why?"

"He wanted to thank me for sending you to do the interview. The guys loved doing the interview and were super happy and hyper the rest of the day so all their other appointments went great as well."

"Woah uhm, that's great, I guess?" more confused than ever, like, why would he tell me that?

"You guess? Of course it is! Because now Adam wants to arrange a surprise interview with you." Ryan clapped his hands together.

"Wait what?"

"He's going to tell the guys that there was a new interview added to their schedule for tomorrow night but he won't tell them where. And since you have night shift tomorrow, you get to interview them live on radio. They'll probably sing a song two as well so yeah, what do you say?" he smiled widely.

"Are you fucking serious? Oh god I-...I can't believe this!" I stuttered and I swear I was about to tear up right there.

"I am serious! Also, I uploaded your interview with them from yesterday and the feedback is amazing! The fans are talking about it all over social media and even they love you, I'm so proud of you."

"Oh god....thank you so much Ryan." I swung my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I should be thanking you for doing so great on your interview."

|-/

uhhh surprise interview at night

can't wait to find out how the guys are gonna react :~)

- toriiii ♡