17 ➳ strange dreams

Michael was kissing me.

Everything was happening so fast and before I could even react, he leaned back again and put his hands on his face.

What was going on?

"I-I'm sorry." Michael sighed, shaking his head while letting his hands slide down his face.

I had this weird feeling in my stomach, almost like there were hands tickling me from the inside, as I watched him get redder and redder.

Was I having butterflies in my stomach because of Michael?

Michael had been nothing but extremely nice to me. I loved talking and texting with him. I loved how he looked like a cute little kitten whenever he smiled. I loved how he called me the Famale Flash and how we both loved that TV show. I loved his tattoos and outstanding hair. I loved seeing this spark in his eyes when he was happy.

Did I love Michael after only this short period of time of knowing him?

"Please don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to kiss you I jus-" I heard Michael rambling when I came back out of my trance.

"Michael.." I interrupted him and he stiffened a bit which made me giggle. He waited for me to continue talking but I waited a few seconds and then closed the gap between us and kissed him.

I loved Michael.

He seemed surprised at first but it didn't take long till he kissed me back and our lips were moving in synch.

He carefully placed his hands onto my cheeks and stroke them.
I swear I was melting on the inside because of this.

"Does this mean-" he started after we'd leaned back again and we had air again.

"Yes Michael, I like you too." I smiled at him and he smiled right back.

"Beth?!?" I heard a weird voice whispering and I looked around but couldn't see anyone.

"Beth!!" the voice said again and I got scared.

"Beth wake up!" the creepy but familiar voice said once again before I felt something ice cold on my face.

And I woke up.

"What the fuck?" I shot up and looked around till I realised what was happening. I was still in Cal's and Michael's bedroom with water all over my face.

"You must have fallen asleep after Michael left. I heard your argument while I was having a shower." Calum, the voice from my dream said and sat down next to me, handing me a towel.

"Oh." was all I said as I dried up my face.

"Are you alright?" Calum asked concerned.

"Yeah, uh, I just had a pretty strange dream. I think I should go now..."

"Alright, I'll try to talk to Michael when he gets back. Stay safe, yeah?" Calum smiled sympathetically.

"Yeah, you too." I tried to smile as well "See ya."

|-/

short but DAMN

sorry if I destroyed your hopes

more tomorrow bc this is really hella short lol ;-)

I changed my @ btw woooooo

- tori ♡