3 ➳ the call

sunday morning

Usually I wouldn't wake up before 11am on a Sunday morning. This weekend though, I didn't have a choice. My ringing phone woke me up at exactly 8:30am.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone and put it on speaker right afterwards.

"Sorry for waking you up on your day off Bethany, this is Ryan by the way."

"Don't worry about it, it must be important so shoot." I said tiredly.

"Right, it's about your interview." he sounded more serious than ever.

"What about it?" I asked surprised and a bit awaker now.

"Well 5SOS' manager just called and he said that he had to change some things in 5SOS' schedule and now he has some problems with your interview. He wants to talk to you about it though so I'm gonna text you his number and then you can arrange everything, alright?"

"Okay, I will do that and then tell you our plans. Thanks."

"Great, I knew it was the right decision to let you do the interview. Good luck then." Ryan said and after we'd both said our goodbyes we hung up.

Since I knew I had to call the band's manager in a bit and I couldn't go back to sleep now anyway, I decided it was time to get up.
I got out of bed and took a quick shower before getting dressed into a black skater skirt, a black & white striped t-shirt and black socks that reached just above my knees.
I put on the makeup I wore almost every day aka some foundation, eyeliner and mascara. My eyebrows were naturally alright so I gladly didn't have to take care of that as well.

After I was done, I quickly brushed through my naturally straight hair and then looked at my phone again. Ryan had texted me the manager's number as promised so I didn't think long before calling the number.

"Adam Wilkinson, who am I talking to?" a guy spoke up.

"Hello Mr. Wilkinson, this is Bethany Allen. I work for KIIS FM and I was supposed to interview 5SOS tomorrow but I was informed that there were some issues?" I said, trying hard to not sound too nervous.

"Ah, yeah, hey Bethany. You can call me Adam by the way. So the thing is that there had been some other things added to the guys' schedule tomorrow and everything's pretty stressful and messed up. That's why I wanted to ask you if it was possible to move the interview forward to later today?"

"Uh...yeah I think that's possible but I don't know if the studio will be free though." I answered.

"That's no problem at all, I wanted to ask you if you and your team could come to our hotel anyway."

"Well then, I guess that's a plan." I smiled even though I was dying on the inside. I still didn't have everything I needed for the interview.

"Great, the guys will be so thankful for that, you're saving their asses." Adam said and I had to giggled at that.

"No problem, just text me everthing and I'll be there."

"You're an angel, thank you, see you later."

"See ya." I said before hanging up and texting Ryan, telling him everything.

He texted back right away and said that it was alright and he'd tell the camera team everything. Only a second after that I received a text from Adam with the hotel's adress and the time. 2pm.

I texted Ryan the adress so he could text it to the crew as well and now everything was officially settled I guess.

|-/

5SOS WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YESSSS

~ tori ♡