4 ➳ warm up

1:47pm

(the attached pic shows what the guys are wearing + spoiler: in which order they'll be sitting)

I was pacing around in the hotel lobby, impatiently waiting for my camera team. I knew I was early and I didn't have a reason to freak out yet but then again, I was about to interview 5fuckingSOS, so I kinda did have a reason to freak out.

"Uhm sorry, Miss?" I heard a male voice and turned around to where it came from.

"Yeah?" I asked confused.

"Are you Bethany by any chance?"

"Yeahhhh that's me." I said, still confused.

"Great! I'm Adam, we've talked on the phone earlier?"

"Oh, yeah. Hi!" I quickly put on a smile and shook his hand. "My crew isn't here yet, that's why I'm walking around like a crazy here." Wow, way to go Beth.

"You can come up to the guys' room already if you want to, you know, to get warmed up a bit." he smiled and I agreed.

~♡~

"Guys, the interviewer is here! I'll wait for the rest of your crew in the lobby, meanwhile you can get to know each other a bit." Adam said and then left me standing like a loner in the middle of the room.

No one else was in the room yet but just a moment later I heard some noises from the room to my right, then the door opened and the four guys walked into my direction.

"Uh-Hi, I'm Bethany Allen but just call me Beth or something." I smiled nervously as they all stood in front of me.

"I'm Ashton and these are Michael, Calum and Luke." the curly haired boy said and pointed at each of them.

"Wait your last name is Allen? Like Barry Allen?" Michael asked excitedly while the others all lost interest and sat down on the big black sofa a bit behind Michael.

"Yes dude, I'm the female version of The Flash but shhh,don't tell anyone, it's a secret." I whispered the last part and he giggled.

"Only if I can get a picture with you." he smiled and pointed at me so I nodded.

"Luke come here and take a pic of me and Beth!" Michael turned to the others and the other blonde guy stood up.

"Am I your slave or something?" he said a bit annoyed but took Michael's phone anyway.

"Can you pretend like you're about to run away while I'm on your back?" Michael turned back to me.

"What the fuck are you serious?" I giggled and he responded with a nod. "You're a giant how am I supposed to carry you on my back?" I laughed now.

"It's just for a few seconds, I believe in you Female Flash." he patted my shoulder and smiled widely.

"Ugh you're crazy." I rolled my eyes but turned around so he could get on my back.

"Luke, press the button as soon as I'm on her back bc I don't wanna crush her for being on her back too long." Michael commanded and Luke looked pretty confused, till Michael was actually on my back.

"Got it!" Luke said and Michael jumped off my back again and laughed which caused me to laugh with him.

"That was awesome, thank you." he still laughed and side-hugged me tightly.

"I'm glad I'm still alive." I laughed and cuddled my head into his chest till he let go again.

|-/

sorry I had to, I love The Flash

comment "penis" if you're reading this

~ toriiiiii ♡