Chapter 14: Lets Play A Love Game

Hex' s p.o.v

My body was only a little sore from the contest,but I was alright. I woke up snuggled against my fiancé as her white hair was sprayed in her bun. My black locks wrapped around hers as she laid her head on my chest. Her cold body was warned by my heat as we cuddled under the blankets.

I slowly started sliding out from under her trying my best not to wake her, but she noticed as soon as I tried to move. She squeezed tighter to keep me from leaving and she gave me a tempting smile.

"Where do you think you're going?" She opened her eyes a bit and half smiled at me. I could tell she was still tired. Last night she couldn't sleep. "I'm too excited!" She'd say. We aren't having our wedding till the winter solstice and she already has a dress. Excuse me the 'perfect dress' she calls it.

"Well, no where now," I snuggled back into my spot and into her arms. Susan's soft legs were wrapped around mine as she grasped me as a young koala would its mother. She laughed and smiled as she looked up at me with her deep blue eyes. I looked back at her as our gaze locked with one another. She started laughing and looked away for a moment before looking up at me once again and giggling.

"Why are you staring into my eyes?" She asked as she took her finger and gently slid it from my collar bone down to my belly button and watched as her finger traced the curves.

"Because their beautiful. It's easy to get lost in them darling," I flinched when her hand slid and traced my v-line.

"Hex I love you," she said as she repeatedly slid her finger side to side across my waist.

"I love you too Susan," I watched her finger nervously.

"Show me?" She said it so gentle and calm. I shrugged and planted a kiss on her lips.

"There. love," I said laying my hands behind my head and smiling.

"Hex you dork!" She started laughing as she pushed me away. She moved the covers over and slid out the bed. She let her hair down and stretched as her Snow White hair swayed just above her ass. She wore only underwear in her sleep and last night I guess I didn't notice. She was wearing black lingerie with light blue lace lining the top.

I just glanced over and I started blushing. I looked away when I realized she caught me staring at her in the reflection of her vanity mirror. I sat up and slid to the edge of the bed and sat there with my head hung low.

"Like what you see?" She grabbed a brush and started brushing her long hair. I blushed and sunk lower. "You know you have permission now," she smiled at me in the mirror, "you are my fiancé."

"I don't want to offend you," I mumbled under my breath.

"Hex if you haven't already noticed you still have a tail and I can tell when you're happy," she pointed at me with her brush and turned back around to finish her hair.

My tail was swaying rapidly behind me like a puppy on a car ride looking out the window as everything zoomed past. I blushed and my tail sunk against the sheets.
"Baka," she said as she put down the brush.

"Huh?" I said as I slowly met her glance.

"Baka. It means idiot or fool in Japanese," she started walking over to me and sat on my lap, straddling me as she placed her hands against my chest. She looked down at my underwear and up into my eyes. Her eyes were glistening as she bit her lip.