Chapter 21:Spit 'n' Shake

Hex's p.o.v
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
My little brother rushed up to hug me. It would've felt nice to be wrapped in his arms, but my wound still hurt from the inside. Not everything was fixed all the way. I winced and broke free of his affection.
"Sis, I haven't, it's been, just, I MISSED YOU!" He wrapped his arms over my shoulders in a hug when he realized my abdomen shouldn't be touched.
"I missed you too Savion, but what about your little group of army men?" I pointed at them, they made me feel uneasy.
"You mean my resistance?"
"Resistance?" I asked as they started taking off their helmets. They were all average or not so average ice folk. If you seen them on the street you wouldn't be able to tell the difference from highly trained men and normal pedestrians.
"Since Vilkas over threw the princess after the death of her father, no one has enjoyed life in the castle. We are gonna restore the rule of our true queen, or give our lives till we do!"
His men stood at attention and saluted, gun in hand and face determined.
"Well anyone my little brother trusts, are trusted by me." I said, then my heart dropped. As I fell back onto the fallen log I called a chair.
"What's wrong Hex?" He walked forward and sat down beside me. His little group sparked in delight when they heard him say my name.
"You're the legendary Hex?"
"She is the one!"
"You'll fix this all."
Savion raised his hand and they all shut their mouths.
"Sis, tell me what's wrong," Savion placed his hand on my shoulder and I could feel his eyes looking down at me with a worried glance.
"So, they killed her, when they killed me? My Susan is dead?" I looked up at him silently sparking flames on the outside.
All of his men, including Savion, backed away a bit, in fear that my flame was vengeful. Natalie sat beside me and wrapped her arms around my person, my flames trailed up her arm and eventually engulfed her body. Savion, seeing that my flame was of sadness and not anger, stepped forward. He stood at attention and he spoke loud and clear, not once breaking eye contact with the clouds above him.
"My queen! The princess of the snow kingdom is locked safely away in her tower. She was forcefully overthrown, leaving Vilkas in charge of the royal kingdom and we are ordered to listen to every command said by our new king!" He looked down and winked at me when he realized I was looking up at him.
"She isn't dead sis."
I slowly stood from my seat and turned to look in the direction of the kingdom. I swing my head to Savion.
"Take me to see her. Please," I asked grabbing onto his shoulders.
"Sis, I just got you back. I don't wanna loose you again." He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.
I grew furious and let go of him, "I will find my own way of getting to her."
"But sis-"
"You think I don't understand the danger?"
"I know you don't," he spoke softly and with sadness.
"Savion...please. I just wanna see her," I pleaded with him. He grunted and nodded.
"Alright sis, but on one condition. You do as I say. No averting from the plan," he spit in the palm of his hand and held it out. I looked at the gelatinous saliva that trailed down his hand and glanced back at him with a smile, returning the gesture by spitting a cool drool of purple into the palm of mine and mixing the DNA together.
"Alright, what's the plan brother?" I asked as he came closer and whispered it in my ear.
I couldn't believe it...there was no way he could get me to do that! He caught a glimpse of my face as I rejected the plan in my mind.
"If you wanna see her...you'll have to take cautious measures," he said smiling and smirking, "besides it won't be that hard."
He looked at my body, scoping it carefully.
"okay maybe it might be a little difficult."