Chapter 19: Don't Tell!!!

Naomi's p.o.v
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
The princess was even prettier then mom explained. She had long, curly black hair that changed to a shade of purple in a certain light. She had deep, glowing purple eyes. Her full lips were a soft shade of pink. Her skin was a perfect shade of dark caramel. Her eyebrows made her blank face look as if she was angry, but when she smiled, she smiled with her entire face so perfectly you just had to smile back. When she walked, she walked with pride, strength, swagger, and a little bit of a hip sway.
    She was shaped like a bottle and she was toned, but not a body builder. She had a smooth six pack and a lifted booty. Girl had cake. And her breasts were flat thought. I understood why mom liked her so much.
   She was nice to me and her voice was smooth and soft. She answered every question I had...kinda.
"When were you born?"
"September 19."
"How old are you?"
"1,817."
"Have you ever been nervous?"
"Plenty of times. Most of all the worse was when I first met my queen."
"You have a queen?"
"Yes."
"Who is she?"
"A beautiful woman that I've had the pleasure of having in my life."
"What's her name?" No response.
"Okay, who is your mom?"
"An enderman."
"OMG SAME!"
She laughed, "I know little one."
"What did she look like?"
"She had long black hair with curls that bounced when she walked. She had sun kissed skin and large soft lips. Her purple eyes glistened in the moonlight. And her smile? You couldn't forget it."
"I wish I could've met her."
Hex sighed deeply and continued walking quietly for a bit," I wish we all could." It stayed quiet for a bit until we spotted a rabbit darting across our path, Frightening Zeke.
"Have you ever fought in a battle and lost?"
"Ha, sadly yes"
"Really?"
"If I hadn't lost to the enemy. We wouldn't be in this situation."
"He cheated! That doesn't count!"
She shrugged and smiled," he had me in the palm of my hand. Using my own naive love against myself."
"No! He defiled love, he defiled what was right. He ruined the wedding!"
She stopped, "You know about the wedding?"
I stopped with her as everyone kept walking, "yeah, the saddest day between humans and mobs. We were so close to becoming one and ending this silly feud. Now us monsters stay in hiding as the tyrant Vilkas takes over the snow kingdom and my dad rules yours."
She crouched down, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer, "you're dad rules my kingdom? What type of bullshit is this? Natalie?!" My mother stopped, I accidentally pulled her into something I knew she hated talking about. Hex left me and walked up to my mother. Grabbing her shoulder, she swung her around to face her. My mother had tears welling up in her eyes as she held her tongue.
"You're the queen of this shit. Tell me what's happening," mom stayed quiet as she looked towards the ground," Natalie, don't tell me it's him. Don't tell me the god damn Prince of ash and sulfur came and overtook my throne."
She looked into her eyes and started crying. This is the most I've ever seen mom cry. Usually she is hidden and disclosed.
     Hex wrapped her arms around her. She cared for my mother more than my own father. The emotions theses two have for each other are strong, just like their bond.
"Hex...I missed you," spoke my mother through broken sobs and a quivering lip. Hex tightened her hug and my mother buried her face into her shoulder. Hex caught low flame.
"And don't think I didn't miss you through those 14 years. You, Tobi, Levi, Savion, Samantha, and Susan."
Hex let go of my mom and smiled at her, revealing each and every one of her teeth, so big I could see her molars. Mom looked up at her and her sobs turned into laughter. She started laughing as Hex started whispering in her ear. I couldn't hear it, but mom was laughing, so I was okay. Hex gently punched her arm and the journey started again.
   We were close to the camp now. Hex slowed down so she could follow up the rear. I slowed down so I could prove my worth in this group. Walking through the woods with her was fun! She is my favorite person in the whole world, besides my mother. My father...not so much. I know it's cliché, but would you love it if your dad is the one that assisted in the attempt of killing the good queen, took over the peaceful land of the underground, raped your mother, and still rules with an iron fist, using terror as a tool?
The queen will fix everything back to the way it was, before I was born. When mom was happy, when uncle Tobi was funny and not serious, when grandpa Levi wasn't waiting for his bones to disintegrate into nothing. When everyone was happy, when babies laughed instead of being sacrificed.
   I slowed down to Hex's pace and tugged on her arm.
"What will you do when you find my dad?" Hex took a moment to pause and think.
"It depends. If he will gladly give up, surrender his kingdom, and dedicate his life to serving under me, myself, and I, then we can come to some sort of agreement."
Zekel heard us," and what if he tries to attack?"
Hex shrugged," then I murder him. Simple as that. It's up to my kingdom if they prefer slow and agonizing or quick and painless."
Zeke shuddered at that thought.
   We approached the clearing in the woods, giving way to a small camp. Everyone looked up to greet my mother, but gasped when they caught sight of Hex. I didn't know if it was because she was naked or because she was actually alive. I'm sure it's the second one.
   Mom walked Hex to the large tree stump in the middle of the camp. Everything was on hold. Blacksmiths stopped forging, bakers stopped baking, the troops stopped training, everyone else that was working just stopped.
   Mom raised Hex's arm into the air, "Our queen has returned! Our true ruler has come back to us!" The camp burst into cheers and sobs of joy. The general of our troops came from his tent with a fireproof potion in hand and took a sip before his zombie flesh could catch flame.
"What's all the commotion? We are a secret base people! Not a-" he caught glimpse of Hex and dropped the entire bottle. It shattered on the ground and an uneasy silence ran through the camp.
"You!" He ran up to her and grabbed her by her  shoulders. His harsh face melted into a quivering lip and a steady stream of tears. Hex extended her arms and wrapped him in a big bro hug.
"Hello Tobi, long time no see," she said as she caught flame once more, but only for a quick second before they let go and it extinguished itself. I noticed that mom had left the crowd of people as they hurried to hug Hex and shake hands, welcoming her back into our world. They were telling her stories about dad and Vilkas and how the world is. No one here knew that dad teamed up with Vilkas except Zekel and I and Zeke is too timid to take a stand.
Mom came back with grandpa Levi. He had a baseball cap that kept down his unkept, shaggy brown hair. His once full hazel eyes had bags under them. He was scrawny, but not too skinny. You could tell he fell apart these last 14 year.
Mom pointed at Hex. The crowd parted as Hex's eyes met with my grandpa's. As if like the positive and negative side of a magnet, they ran towards each other. One not caring how fast and hard they ran into the other, just that they connected.
Hex's fire grew and grew and grew. She was crying now, an awful lot. More than when she first met mom. Mom walked over to me and grabbed my hand.
"We're grandpa and Hex close?" I asked as I watched her purple flames fluttered in the wind.
"You know how grandpa Levi and uncle Tobi aren't related to me? Well they aren't related too. But they've known each other longer. Hex's father left and he was the one to take care of her all those years," she folded her arms as the two let go. Grandpa Levi never looked so happy and alive. It was if all his worry disappeared in Hex's flames and burned into ashes.
I let go of mommy's hand and walked up to hex. Levi had rushed back inside for a moment and I had very little time before she would get ambushed by people again.
"Hex?" I was shy near her. I could feel her pride, I could feel her release, I could feel her emotions every time we were close. Endermen have a certain connection, but I felt as if she is my real ruler. Almost like she will do great things. It just hits me in my gut.
She looked down at me and smiled, "yes little one?" She crouched down to my height and was ready to listen.
"About my dad-" I was cut off by an entire outfit smacking Hex in the face, causing her to topple over.
"Little lady! You better throw some clothes on now!" Yelled grandpa Levi. Hex started laughing as she slid on the boxers and pants. There was a large sports bra in the mix, but hex didn't slide that on. It didn't exactly fit. She slung it to the wind and it hit Levi in the face. He ran off to put it away. Hex slid the shirt on and smiled as she dusted herself off.
"Now what was your question?"
"What was the princess' name? And who is Susan?" Hex took a deep breath and smiled.
"Susan was my wife to be. She is the princess, or at least according to the information I've recently learned...she used to be." Hex was called over by Levi and Tobi for some reason and I was left alone.
Zekel pulled me away and brought me to a secluded spot. He started whispering.
"What are you doing? Conversing with the enemy!"
"Enemy? She is the true queen."
"She is a fool that trusted humans."
"She almost ended the problem that has lasted centuries."
"We have to warn dad. She is gonna kill him!"
"I dad is smart he will surrender."
"Why are you siding with her? Because of the fairy tales mom would tell you about her and now all of a sudden a woman shows up that matches the description and you're head over heels. You're 9 Naomi. Have common sense."
I crossed my arms and looked away from him.
"I know you feel it too. I know that the enderman in you can sense the connection, you know she is the queen. Why are you so scared?"
"I'm not scared."
"Yes you are! It's almost as if you're afraid dad will be mad at you. Like when we were kids and I brought a puppy into the nether. You are afraid father is gonna scorn you. You better not tell dad."
"What if I do?"
"What if you do and Hex wins and finds out you told him? I know you're more afraid of her than him. I can sense your fear. 10 and you lack sense of the probable future."
"Shut up. Don't tell me what to do. I'll tell dad if I please." He walked away, pushing me into a thorn bush.
"Jerk!" I stood and winced as the thorns pierced my skin.
Notch, please don't let Zekel tell dad. If he does...there will be a battle and I don't know if Hex knows what dad has been up to.