A/N

Hello everyone! So as you've found out...Hex had been killed off and dropped into the end! On her wedding day. Man talk about tough luck. Anywho...to continue this story I must start it off not in Susan's p.o.v, not is Hex's obviously, not in Levi's not Tobi. Natalie and Vilkas are excluded too...no...this next chapter will start in the p.o.v. Of a scientist.
   A group of scientists to be exact. I know it may not make sense or you may already know what I'm gonna do, but I guess if you did you wouldn't continue reading it.
   Also. I'd like to apologize for keeping everyone waiting. That was a dick move huh? Saying the wedding was Friday and then wait several months...only to post it on a Wednesday.
   School, life, and other issues have popped up recently and it's been taking up my time. If there are any more things you wanna tell me, go ahead.
    I'll be on more frequently and I'll post more as well. The only reason it took so long was o had to think of a way to link the present chapters to the futrue event that was in my head. And only recently, while talking to my friend (thanks buddy) have I been able to come up with an idea.
   Thank you all of you loyal readers. Also I can't believe the first book hit 3k. Not a bad start for a book that hasn't even been up for a full year. Thank you guys!!!

KYNINE OUT!!!