Not Mine IV

• Dedicated to tigerzzz

Hey sorry the other chapter took so long. Im a procrastinator, and a computer I used it messed up so it shuts off a lot. I'm sorry. Hope who like this. :p

Chapter 4

 We entered into the village but It felt different somehow, like there was something that changed.  People where bustling here and there, some of them recognized me but didn't even nod their head. I drove to the broken down house that I used to store my bike in.

I parked it and let Mark off then I followed suit. I took my backpack out of the basket and poured the rest of fuel in my motorcycle and I put the motorcycle keys around my neck. Me and Mark walked side by side. It was a 10 minute walk from where I was to the Alpha's house.

"Welcome, to my bloody hell." I said to Mark

"Bloody Hell?" He asked, confusion written on his face.

"Yea, bloody hell." I repeated. "I'll take you to the arcade after we meet the Alpha."

"Yea, sure." 

"May I ask you a question?"

"You just did." He smirked playfully.

"Okay, one question. Is your butt numb, cause mine is?"

"Really, random question but yes, it sure is. We've been on a motorcycle for more than a week, I'm sore all over." He poked me in my shoulder.

I pushed him and then he tried to tackle me, then I jumped on his back. "Giddie up horsie." I smiled. I got down as we got close to the Alpha's house. There was a bunch of kids just sitting and talking about God-knows-what.

 I smiled at Mark. "Ready to move yet?" I asked. He smiled. "Mostly, but on some parts not yet." I laughed. "Yea, me too. If you ever need anything ask me amigos."

"Sure, Sydney."

"Kay Benny." I drawled.

 "It's Ben." He corrected, smiling.

"Well, for me it's Benny." I said, smiling like I stole cookies.

 "Whatever." Mark and I walked up to the front steps while the the kids looked at us. I think a few kids recognized me but not Mark who was standing next to me. Towering over me with his height. I knocked on the door and one of the house maids there opened it. She nodded seeing a new person, and led us in. 

"We are here to see Alpha James." I said.

"James isn't Alpha anymore, the night of Jacks Birthday, Alpha Jack became, well Alpha Jack." She said.

"Is things better know or are they still the same?" I asked.

"It is more or less, Sydney." Mark looked at me confused.

"You remember me?"

"Yes, the child who cleaned up after they beat you. They wouldn't let the maids help, it was an order." He looked even more confused. I mouthed back at him 'later'. He just nodded his head.

"So can we see Alpha Jack?" She just nodded her head. We followed her, the closer we got the antsier my wolf got. 

"Mate" she cried

"I know."I told her."Is he with another female?"

"No, not that I can sense."

"Does he know we're here."

"I can feel his wolf, but his wolf feels so distance, like he's not really there."

"Probably left him, when we left."