Not Mine V

Mark Is Ben and Red is Sydney. Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote :). Thanks.

Chapter 5

So far on getting these two non-lovers-but-mates away from Mark and helping them fall-in-love, my mind draws a complete blank. All I can do for now is stay by Mark, what I most fear is that the Alpha will get jealous, which would be bad cause Alpha wolves just have more jealousy than normal ones. They feel the need to keep whats theirs by their side at all times when it wants too.  But I couldn't be with my mate. It wouldn't feel right, like how me and Mark will never be true friends.

 "Bennnnnnnyyyyyyy" I whined, "I'm bored."

"Then go find something to do, you wierdo." He smiled, fake punching me in the arm. 

"Haha, that's what I have you for." I jumped on him tackling him, he fell towards the ground. We stayed on the ground wrestling each other. Obviously he was stronger, so he was ontop pinning me down and I was struggling to get him off of me.

"Makes me wonder how you beat me in a fight," Mark laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Lots of luck on my side."

"Really and like a few hours ago you were complaining how life sucked." He laughed, getting me into an arm lock. I took my leg and wrapped it almost around his neck (i'm really flexible).I then pried him off me and pinned him to the ground. 

"Yes life sucks, most of the time. Okay well 99.9% of the time. I can't even remeber the last time when i was happy. Except after I like dragged you all the way here."

"you were happy you dragged me all the way here?" He flipped me over and pinned me again on the ground. Like whats with his strength?

"Yea, duh. Your like the only one who knows me. Well most of me anyways and nobody else here does, they all think I'm a girl called Sydney whose a disgusting omega that joined the pack."

"Yes, I guess. You are totally disgusting.Like I can never imagine being friends with you." He said. I can hear some truth to that I gave a sad smile. " I know. But only you're allowed to know that."

"So why did you come back here? And what is the beating you up and cleaning glass up thing, that the maid girl said?" He got off me and dusted his pants off, while i got up on my own. I sighed. "Yea, bout time you knew all my secrets." I rolled my eyes then told him everything that happened, from when I first came to the pack and from when I left. All he did was nod and listened to what I had told.

"Then if it was so bad here, why didn't you just leave and never come back?' He asked as I finished my story. "We could of joined another pack, but why this one?"

"I guess I felt like I forgot to do something here, I just came back here without thinking." I told him, I looked into his eyes and I saw the loneliness and the sadness behind them. I looked away. I did that. I filled him with that kind of sorrow.

"Hey can you help me with something?" I looked at him again, to find him staring at me. "What is something on my face?"

"Yes, its a tarantula."  Right when he said that my eyes bugged out and I screamed. My hands wiping my face. And on the ground was Mark Laughing his head off. "YOU IDIOT!!!!" I jumped on him and started punching him, he pinned my arms and the he got thrown off me. By the Alpha.

"Whoops" I gave him a tiny smile, but that didnt calm him down. His face was red. "What happened?" He gritted through his teeth. A growl came from behind him.  I looked, Mark was Angry, you could see his wolf eyes coming out. But I shook my head no. Mark calmed his wolf down. "What the hell was that for?" He said, he voice nearly came out as a snarl. 

"You were on top of my mate." His face was a deep coloured red, his voice was angry. 

"His wolfs not there. He's left the human. "

I replied "Then How did he throw Mark off me?"

"WIth his own strength, what else." My wolf laughed.  I looked at Jack, He looked really angry. But why, I thought he hated me? I stared at him. "Mate?' Mark said, then he looked between me and him. Then he frowned. "No wonder you came back here." he said. Then he turned around and left.

I got up and ran after him, but someone grabbed my arm. A soft drizzle started to fall.  It was Jack. "Are you okay?" I kinda was surprise, I nodded and turned to run away but his hand was still around my wrist.  I stopped "Can you let me go?" I saw hurt deep in his eyes.

And his wolf was just coming back. Just stay with him a bit longer. We can explain things to Mark later.

What if there is no later? 

He's just mad. He remembers his mate, when Jack called you his mate. I think, he doesn't want you to have a mate, to pay for what you've done to his mate. Something like that anyways. Human feelings are complicated.

Whatever. So can a wolf have 2 mates?

No. If that ever happened, then they would be in chaos. He would have to chose one over the other, and then the other would probably die or something.

Oh. So Mark will never find love again? Did I destroy his chance of happiness?

Well yes. Mark will never find a mate agian, but he can love again. He can go with a wolf that lost her mate, or go with a human. But since he's a born Alpha, he can only mate with a wolf because if he does a human, the human may die.

Oh. 

Jack let my wrist go. "Sorry, sorry for worrying about you." He said harshly. " Well You never worried about me before why bother now." I said sharply. I then turned away and started to chase back after Mark.

"BENNNNNYYYYYYY" I yelled, as I followed his scent. I was in a full sprint now, because I was nearing the boundary line. He hasn't left the pasck grounds because we would feel the diconnection. "BENNNY, Please." I yelled, the rain came down harder, like if the animals spirits where againts me and didnt want me to find Mark.

"BENNNNYYYY!" I yelled again. His scent was gone, the rain washed it away. I stopped running, and tears flew down my cheeks. I don't cry much. But I owed Mark a lot. After all, I was the one who put sorrow into his life.

A big wolf came and hurled itself at me. It pinned me down under its massive paw. It was Mark's wolf. "Mark," I whispered "Please tell me your there." I said searching the eyes of the wolf, but i couldn't find Marks life in there. It was like he let the wolf free. Then the wolf came and bite me on the shoulder. 

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Blood gushed out of my wounds. The wolf bit deeper and I scream again, tears and rain stained my face. I couldn't move, One arm was disabled, the big wolf was making it hard for me to breathe with its massive paw on my chest.

I gasped for air, but there wasn't enough. "Mark, please don't do this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I know sorry's won't help, but please come back." The wolf snarled, and went for my neck. 

I blacked out right when I felt the sharp teeth pierce my neck.