XX- The War

Red's P.O.V

It started to snow, white cold flakes from the sky. the hair on my arms where raised and I had goosebumps all over my body, as the cold swirled around me. I breathed in the cold air and in return breathed out the last of the warmth in my body that I wanted to keep. It was deathly quiet these past few days,that I could hear mine and nearly all the other wolves heartbeats around me.

Wolves heartbeats where supposed to be quiet, especially at night, but this quiet let it resound throughout the entire field, the thrum of heartbeats, beating as one. 

A howl pierced through the night sky.

Color surged forward, mixed and red spewed everywhere. In the air on the ground, on wolves. It seeped from necks of pale necks and furry necks.

My blood thrummed, let us go, we can be free for today. For today we can be free.

A howl ripped through my body, and rage filled me to the brim. I half shifted and surged forward with the others, killing vampires that came near me.  i needed to get to Mark, I had to stop Drevon and Jenny. 

Mark will die if I'm not fast enough.

I have to be fast. 

Howls, the smell of death, the blood of vampires, and the blood of werewolves filled the air, and entered my nostrils.

My wolfs nose twitched with the smell of blood, and a snarl came out as I snapped a vampires head off and blood splattered across my face. In the next couple of seconds of running and pounding through vampires and werewolves, i got the the entrance of the palace. 

A magic barrier held its place. Witches.

I put out my huge paw, and demon power surged through and around my arm in red spirals, and the barrier cracked, the crack traveling upwards sending shards of the barrier towards the ground in splinters. Before I could fully break the barrier a vampire slashed my back making me stumble.

I turned around, my eyes turned to their color of hate, the red that was suppressed for a long time, and soon the vampire was disintegrated into a mere pile of dust. I turned back to the barrier and the rest came crashing to the ground around me, I pushed open the door and came face to face with Mark. 

He was on his knees covered in blood, his hands bound behind his back. Drevon stood to his right and Jenny stood to his left.

Her mouth moved "A bit to late."

A scream tore through me as I jumped for her neck, her smirk grew wider as Mark jumped in front of me, broke his bonds and stopped me. He held my wrists, and looked at me through his long bangs of white hair. His eyes were an empty yellow.

A person whose lost everything and now is just fighting because he was told to. I jumped back, but he followed and jumped with me, his hands, that were now turned to paws, held me. I growled, and tried to break free but his grip was hard.

He turned mid-transformation without breaking his hold, and his fangs came out. Vampire blood radiated off of him. I pushed him back, and twisted out of his grip, breaking my wrist in the process. I bent my wrist back to its normal position,  and charged forward as it began to heal. I knocked my forehead against his causing blood to flow down both of our heads and then I tried flipping him over, but my wrist gave out breaking fully again.

My teeth chomped down on some of my cheek causing my mouth to fill with blood. A howl filled the air and rushed inside with the air. It was Jack's howl, he was in pain, then all I saw was the room tilting, and my head smashing on the ground. I looked out of the corner of my eye trying to move my head, but Mark was sitting on top of me pinning me down. Blood dripped out of my mouth and onto the floor, struggling,  I felt my wrist half-healed already, I struggled and wrestled my arm free and punched him across the jaw.