Not Mine IXX

Red's P.O.V

My eyes were opened from the black haze that these people kept sending me back to. They wanted me to turn into a demon, but I wont. She wants out, to murder them all, but I know if I let her out, they have won. She knows that as well, and because of that she restrains her urges to kill them.

I was almost going to give in the last time they injected me with vampire blood to heal my wounds. I was going to kill them, I wanted it, I hated this pain, and the pain of betrayal by someone I thought of as a friend. I should have known better, I have no friends, but that was until I saw Jack. 

I smirked, hope growing in my chest, as I faded back to the darkness.

When I had reawakened, after the last attack, it was near morning, the sun was rising. I coughed out a bit of blood, and saw how drenched my clothes were, it was pure blood red. My scars were slowly healing, due to the wolfs bane, but my demon and vampire blood was helping slowly regenerate the skin that was cut.

I smelt the dew in the air, above the smell of my blood that enshrouded the place. I groaned a bit, and flexed my fingers mumbling to myself, "I guess its time for me to break free." I felt my eyes start to turn red, as I let her power surge through my body, then bringing down my arms as hard as I could towards my knees I broke the chains. The wolf bane chains stung and cut into my wrists deeper. I felt my bones crack under the sheer force. I grunted as I broke my feet free with my hands as well.

I broke the chain cuff that was around my wrists, and worked on my legs, flexing a bit then I walked towards the alleyways. I noticed that I was leaving a trail of blood, banging open a door to an abandoned and run down house, I turned on the tap which allowed cold water to splutter through, then I started to wash my wounds out of all the wolfs bane. Wincing as I did so, but was rewarded with my wounds healing much quicker, and almost normally again.

I looked around the house, everything was broken up, I went to the upstairs room, there was nothing except a broken mirror missing shards of pieces at the back corner. I looked at myself, seeing a bloody, but still sexy as ever, Red.

I smiled to myself, and opened the window, to see many alpha wolves, silently charging to the village. I looked at each wolf, hoping to recognize Jack's wolf, but I couldn't find him. I climbed out of the window and onto the roof, then as silently as I good, jumped from roof to roof, being careful as to wake anyone who may live there.  I found myself at the central square, where my blood was dried up on the ground, still a heavy scent of it in the air. I sat down on the edge of the roof and looked over the small town, seeing many other alpha wolves emerge. There was one wolf that had caught my attention, a wolf bigger than any alpha wolf I had seen, he seemed to be the leader of the alpha's, otherwise known as the King of the Alpha's.

I didn't know much about them, but I heard they were discreet, and only involved themselves when any danger came to the werewolf wolf. I sighed, and looked for Jack's wolf once more, and found him, farthest from the group, just seeing him freed me, and I had to thank him, even though we probably weren't on good terms.

By now, the gang where awake, and a mass bunch of fighting rogues were running to the center and forming a circle, or going to fight on their own. The gang were directing the rogues, though rogues follow their own will, they followed there orders knowing they would have a chance fighting alpha's, and all those that faced alpha's on their own, died.

Now the stench of my dried blood was mixed with hundreds of other wolves blood. It only took merely 5 minutes before all the rogues that were alive to be in the middle, forming a circle of wolves, the alpha's surrounded them in a circle of their own. I looked for the gangs leader, he was their beside, the traitor of a friend. Drevon, wasn't anywhere to be found, and I knew he probably got away before they could find him.