Not Mine XI

I was surrounded in darkness and numb. I was losing all my sense of emotion, bit by bit the longer I left myself here. Then I saw my wolf, it came towards me and nudged me, but I didn't bother to even move. It wanted me to come back but, I just wanted to end it all, I had no purpose, no goals to live for. No family, and now no trust, no pack, and no mate.

The wolf nudged me again, and I gave a long sigh while I followed it back to the window. The window where I could see through her eyes. I came back still chained up, watching, she was in the Alpha's house at Drip Red.

I heard her laughter as she slew someone I didn't recognize. I felt her happiness, like she loved to see blood. She had reached down and grabbed the persons head, he was still alive but barely. She started to drag him to the doorway, and I gasped as I saw Mark's wolf and Jack's wolf.

I felt her smile, and I knew what she was about to do, I knew but I couldn't, didn't do anything. I watched as Jack's wolf's appeared in a flash, and I saw his eyes. Horrified, although in wolf form he could do nothing. I felt her grin wider knowing how killing him would affect me.

She was about to kill him, she was in mid-motion of aiming for his heart when we were flung away. Hitting the ground, I felt it and a tiny bruise appeared on my shoulder. Tears flew down my face, as I struggled to hold in my sobs.

Images of my mother and my brother flew in my head, making my old rage seep out. There bodies was brutally torn into shreds, all because they tried to protect me. I saw the image of Charlotte and the beta's son flow into my mind as they laughed, the blood of my family splattered on their clothing.

A growl erupted from my chest, and I looked up to see my body facing off with Mark. The light that had led me here, erupted not just from my chest but my whole body. My wolf who was near me was flung into me and we both morphed into each other, a mid-transformation.

I broke the chains that were on my wrists, my ankles and my neck. I found my other self, Red and tackled her, fighting for my mind again. Fighting to be Sydney again, I didn't want to lose anyone anymore. Especially not Jack or Mark.

* * * * *

JACK's P.O.V

When she saw us, a huge grin was on her face. In the next second, my back was on a tree and her red eyes seemed to be staring into my soul. I was horrified, this wasn't Sydney.

I grabbed her wrist and tried to shove her away but I couldn't even budge her hand, I felt her hand hit my chest, but before it could go any deeper she was flung off by Mark. He was no longer his wolf, he was again a real werewolf.

He faced her, as she got up a big smile across her face was implanted there like she was saying, "finally a real challenge".

Go find Duke, Jack. I'll take care of Red.

You mean you're going to kill her?

It's the only way to stop her.

I gulped, and felt a trickle of blood on my chest. I looked down to see a small cut. That's how close she was to grabbing my heart, and killing me. I was about to leave when I looked at red's eyes one more time, confusion was written on Red's face before she crumpled to the ground.

I looked at Mark before we both shifted into our human forms.

"Try and make contact with Duke." Mark said to me while he walked up to Red.

"What happened to Red?"

"Well there are two of her in there battling each other. Red is just battling her inner demon." He looked at me then picked her up, walking into the Alpha's house.