Not Mine's XVII

Red's P.O.V

"Red?" His face paled, and his hands stopped moving. He looked at me, "Like the demon in all the legends? That Red?"

"Demon in the legends?" I asked curious, because I knew I wasn't a legend. His face grew some color to it, but he still didn't regain all his color.

"Yeah, the Queen of the Demons, never heard of her? Well most people haven't, they never wrote her down anywhere, there were only one or two books in the entire world about her."

"Why's that?"

"Well, she never really appeared, but when she did, it was for the sole reason to just  slaughter. She slaughtered, not only werewolves, but humans, vampires and many other mythical creates out there. That's why a lot of them have gone extinct."

"Oh, was anyone ever able to stop her?"

"Not that I know of, one day she just stopped fighting then left. Disappeared into thin air, that's why no one knows much about her, they didn't know where she came from, or why she was killing or where she went. Nothing, but they called her Red."

"So she was just a demon?"

"We don't know, all we know was that she was Queen of the demons."

"How did they find that out?"

"She wore a red crown, it's in a burial underground, I don't know where the burial is though. They buried it plus all the bones of the demons that had followed her, to hide her very existence."

"You think she met some guy, fell in love and had a kid?" He burst out laughing.

"No person is crazy enough to go with her, and if there was such a guy, it would have been Ray. It was mention in her story, He was one of the only one that could near match her, he was the King of Alpha's at that time."

"King of Alpha's? They don't come out much."

"Because of their enormous power they die a lot younger, but ever since the battle with Queen, it was said that their power seeps out every generation, a small portion so future generations are weaker. That's a rumor though."

"What happens if her bloodline was passed down magically?"

"I don't know, and I don't want to find out, that was in the time of the originals. When werewolves were at their strongest, now werewolves are at their weakest. I heard werewolves used to be able to stand on two legs, but still be a full wolf. Stronger than when we fully shift, I heard my parents say it was called a mid-shift, but no one could do it anymore."

"Yeah. Do you think someone could obtain demon blood, and put it into someone else, and then their future generation become demons?"

"No, I don't think that can happen. I think the blood would destroy them."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, if you put werewolf blood in a human, the human would die. If you put vampire blood in a human, it makes humans go mentally crazy. You can't do it like that, there's a p[process for everything, but no one has ever found a way to put demon blood into someone else."

"You seem knowledgeable in all this."

"Yeah, my parents were into find out everything, they got kicked out of their pack because of it."

"Can a werewolf fuse with vampire blood?"

"Yes, there's actually a mythical creature, a lyncan. They look like a werewolf but have the attributes of a vampire, although most of them are gone."