Not Mine XVIII

Jack's P.O.V

The whole pack of Alpha's moved out as one huge unit. This will be the third time in history where all Alpha's united under the King of Alpha's, and the second time together to fight against vampires, and end them.

We are heading to rogue's territory which was about a two days run away from the King of Alpha's place, to get them together and ask them to join with us. Not under us but with us, as they wouldn't go for it, if they had to be under the very authority they despise, we had been on the run for a day and a half, we were a couple hours away from rogue territory.

Two scouts had been sent out, one of them was Luke, they had been sent out two hours before we had set off, to see if everything was 'okay' and report to us. My wolf was panting really hard, tongue lolling out, as we were running at the same pace for nearly two days straight.

A dark wolf ran in my front, sometimes when the sun hit his fur, it almost looked dark blue. It was nice, and I knew if his mate saw his fur like this she would love him all the more. That was Alpha of the Forest Pack, he had yet to find his mate as well.

A scent of deer hit us, from up ahead, and sensing the direction of the wind they had yet to even sense us. I heard a few wolves start to drool, hunger punching our guts. Werewolves get hungry twice as fast as a normal wolf, as their metabolisms are much faster than wolves, and the constant running just made our energy decrease all the more, and our hunger increase at an even faster rate. The King of Alpha's ear twitching and he slowed down into a gait then stopped, all of us following him. He had sensed our hunger, he looked at us skeptically, as if saying, "Really, you guys are alpha's, show some restraint." His head towards the scent of the deer, and the whole unit of wolves surged into groups, crouching low and running silently towards the heard, surrounding them in a circle.

Everyone didn't even bare their fangs, just silently crouched, and stalked forward, ears laid back, group hunting. Then all of a sudden the Aloha charged out aiming for a large buck, and the rest of the wolves, surged forward going for different buck's, pulling them down swiftly, and doing only for survival, no joy in hunting, just for hunger.

Though eating raw meat is unappetizing for most humans, in a wolf form it was heaven, especially to a starving wolf. We tore into the meat, blood filling our muzzles and spraying onto our fur coats, the meat slipping into our bellies, and satisfying the hunger that pounded our stomachs. During the middle of our meal, Luke's scent hit me above the smell of meat, he was running full speed towards us, with the other wolf scout close behind them.

He stopped, and looked at me, the urgency in his eyes. The King of Alpha also sensed his urgency and the urgency of the other scout wolf, though Luke's sense of urgency seemed to be more than the other wolf. His mind link came in a few words,

"It's Red."

My eyes widened, and I looked at the King of Alpha's. he looked at me and nodded seeing as I wanted to go ahead. I took off at a dead run, letting Luke rest another wolf came running with me. The wolf with an almost blue tint to his fur, the Forest Alpha.

I had reached the rogue territory, and I found some laundry hanging on a wire, I shifted back into my human form, with a few breaking of my bones I was back to normal. i grabbed the clothes and threw them on, and reached out for the other clothes and handed them to the forest Alpha, who was just finishing his shifting.

"So what is going on Alpha Jack?"

"There was a girl named Red, who was once in my pack, she was here."

"You mean that girl Red? Like demon red, right?"

"Yeah that one."

"So, what does this mean? She was rogue before she joined your pack."