Not Mine VIII

Cold, thats all I felt in the darkness. I stretched my hand out, an gasped when I saw I was an transparent shade of icy blue. I sighed, whever I was it was definitley better than reality right?

Everyone would be fine, my curse shouldn't reach them if I was here? but Where exactly is this place?

I tried to contact my wolf. Nothing.

I got up and walked around in some direction, In the pitch black. I walked and walked and walked, then I hit into something. Took a step back and a little light from my heart came out and it lit up infront of me, showing me a huge wall.

A wall with blank portriats. Thousands upon thousands of blank portriats lined up.

The light started to move and I followed it walking until it stop and I touched and invisible wall showing chains and locks, chaining down my wolf. My wolf was huge compared to me, it was large and coloured a transparent icy white.

I gasped, and my hand covered my mouth. The wolf picked up its head and looked at me, chains clanking. The eyes a dark but hollow yellow with flecks if black. It black pupil dilated as it rested its head back down.

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could the wolf started howling in pain.

****
JACK P.O.V

Its been two days after Sydney was taken away to be swapped with my Dad. Ben or Mark, heard about it and fought back when he heard so we threw him in the underground cellar. A place where no ine likes to go not even an Alpha.

I sighed, and sat in a chair leaning back in it to stare at the ceiling. Sighing again my mind wandered to Sydney, the memory of first finding her to be my mate. A beautiful blade and in sexy clothes...a spark of pain went through my chest and sat up straight right as a Taylor walked into the office without even knocking.

I groaned inwardly, because I couldnt bear to have some girl after me who probably just wanted me for looks, money and the statues of Luna. "What do you want Taylor?" I said sighing once more

"Hey babe, " she says in a sickly sweet voice, "need me to take your mind off something?"

"No." I said curtly. I did not want anything to do with her at the moment. "Thats why they invented beer and television."

Taylor look a bit shocked, but quickly regained herself before she strode out head held hugh with of course, nothing to say.

I sighed once more, "I've been sighing way to much." I told my wolf.

"Yeah," he puffed out, " It hurts though to know what your mate truely is."

"Cant believe no one had found her till now, and still cant believe my mate had to turn out to be a pshycotic monster like that." I said to my wolf, my wolf growled a lite when I said pshycotic monster.

"She is not a psychoticc monster, from what I have seen and felt. If shw was we'd all be gone. Even that Mark guy."

" What do you mean, she cant possibly take out an entire pack let alone 2 alphas."

"Did you not sense it? Her wolf was chained up. I probably should have tols you then, theres something all off about her, wolves should never be chained up, and not like that." He stated in a grave voice.

"Chained up? How can a wolf be chained up? "

"See the moon--" His sentence was cut off as a knock came at the door.

"Come in." I said, slowly exhaling and relaxing after realizing how tense I was.

"Sir," said one of the house cleaners, "The man in the underground cellar, well he has begun howling, and not just any howling sir, its a howl of pain and help. What arebyour orders Alpha?" Her voice shaking with every word as if something was going to attack us at any second.

I got up off my chair and walked towards her, "Take me there." I ordered. She nodded and started to walk with me following right behind.

She hesitated for a split second when she started to hear the howling, once we got 10 feet away from the callar door she left me and I continued alone hearing the dreadful sound of this howling.

I opened the door and out flew a half crazed, huge alpha wolf. "Mark," I spoke soft but firmly, "turn human again." The wolf stared at me for a quick second before morphing back into Ben and in the next second I was
pined againts thenwall with a furious Alpha at my throat.

"WHY IN THAT STUPID MIND OF YOURS WOULD YOU GIVE RED TO THOSE PEOPLE!!!!" He screamed at me with so much force even I, an alpha, wanted to rear back.

Saying calmly to him, " They took my dad, she is a monster that everyone wants dead, you kniw that out of everyone and plus they wont touch her if she is in a coma. And once she wakes up, she can probably get out on her own." My eyes went cold and hard, a spark fury lit up in Marks eyes.

"NO WHAT YOU DID JUST KILLED OFF NEARLY EVERY MYSTICAL BEING IN THE WORLD AND YOUR OWN MATE!" He yelled then spat in my face, before turning around and then growling at me,"Lets hope we can stop the exchange in time before we all die on the cost of gaining back your father."

"What do you mean we are ll going to die just because of her?"

"Has not your wolf sensed it already about her, if not you guys shouldnt even be mates. Let alone an alpha." He said walking out with me following him outside.

"He said her wolf was chained and something was off about her." I said trying to stay with his fast, but for some reason kept falling behind.

"Well lets hope you dont have to find out." Mark said morphing into the huge alpha wolf, and me following right behind.

Then a question made its way into my mind, Why does Mark still have his Alpha ability even though he had joined my pack?

----------
Merry Christmas guys and Happy New Years :)